11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

M

mitkoa7x

jrcgvm.jpg

Corb :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

G

GUN-POWDER

victor valdez his weaks link in barcelona team .. how long he used to play and do silly mistake like that .. i never see cassias do that specially in big game .

ineista player of the game .. i would like to see again what he did against khadera loool

VincevvZ

im so happy weve won this. everybody was already talking about how doomed we'd be if we had lost this game, but barca has proved us wrong again. VISCA!

gingerless

Ah, ok. I'd say that's just Xavi making him self available at all times, as he always does. He rarely has to drop very deep to do that, but this time he had to. Maybe Pep told him to do so, I don't know, but that sounds like... Just Xavi being Xavi.

nah, he was clearly fucking absolutely shocked in those first few minutes tbh, and xavi moving a little deeper to get to the ball doesn't shift the entire back line :p

A very nice and almost easy 3 points. Atleast in the last 25 mins. Before that Real Madrid had a fair chance of getting a nice result. If CR had scored to 2-0 or passed the ball to Maria, which Abidal tryed to close, then it would be a mountain to climb. Also the huge missed chance for CR for a 2-2 was important.

We got an easy game because they pushed forward and didn't scare our defence. We got space to play our game after Xavi's goal. The Don is amazing and it's almost unfair that our midfield is so much better. They can pass and move so quickly and find eachother like nobody else. Also the way Guardiola changed tactics several times during the match without any confusion. A real masterpiece. He shows a hole new level of coaching, and how to play against that? It did cost points against Valencia as I see it, but worked brilliantly last night.

Mourinho needs Pepe as CDM vs us because our players are a little scared of him (because he IS crazy), but then they need an extra class defender. I'm danish so I think a player like Agger would fit nice for them. I hope it will never happen and that our team will continue to shine.

This FCB team is so much better than any team in the past, and those hard years from when Laudrup and later Figo changed to Real Madrid - are nothing compared to the brilliance this amazing team, this current FC BARCELONA. Gotta love winning with this style and passion.

/Baudie

nice post, do stay

"Mourinho is the first coach in the history of Real Madrid not to win any of his first 4 home games vs Barcelona"

At least he is breaking club records

:lol:

trolololo:lol:lolo:lol:lolo

JamDav1982

Two goals from outside of the box and a header.

Pep is adding strings to the bow of this team all the time and they are becoming virtually impossible to beat.

Home of Barca Fans