11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Ronaldo:

tumblr_lw0ezezOKA1qad9dvo3_250.gif

:D

Der Kaiser

what the heck is he doing so close to madrid's goal anyway... giving it a go at LB position since he's been shit everywhere else on the pitch? :lol:

Gaines10

Stay calm, stay cool people.

Pep & co will more then ready for this match, Pep will of been studying for weeks ready for this match & the players are just starting to hit there peak. Plus with the fact the players know we must win it'll be our greatest performance yet imho.

What ever formation pep decides to field will be for a good reason & I trust in him to come up with the goods.

At the end of the day if Messi & co turn up I cant see any reason why we couldnt win this game

:messi: 1,2,3

I told you guys, Pep is unbelievable in his build up to big games I think all his tinkering with the formation and players for the whole of the start of the season has been to keep players fresh and also to be able to change formation/tactics in seconds with this game in mind.

Last night he was changing it around trying to figure out which was the best way to go for us & we adapted really well.

He's the master and his half time team talk must of been amazing because we came out and started playing like we can.

I was impressed with the whole team yes others done better but without the mental strength and doing what pep asks that would not of been achievable if the whole team did not follow.

VivaUnited - were you at? hahahaha

M

mitkoa7x

Tito was at the Bernabeu towards the end of the game but I didnt see him at the start when Mou went to shake hands. Did he come at half time?

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
Anyone got a pic of the mosaic that the fans were meant to make yesterday? It was meant to be the Madrid badge but looked like shit.

Plenty of lulz.

Home of Barca Fans