11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

namaria

What's the quote in Spanish? He may just be saying that he understands why the Bilbao players reacted like that.

Luis Enrique: "(acción Neymar) Si fuera jugador del Athletic respondería igual o peor. No lo hace para humillar pero es difícil de explicar"

This is what Lucho said on presso, and brcastuff twitter did translate like Lucho hated Neymar , that isnt true.
He said ; if i would be AB player, i would react the same or maybe worse, but thats football. Neymar doesnt do that to hummiliate opponents, its how they play in Brasil and here is that not normal (often)..

on other side just enjoy in Ney s performance, he is Brasilian, they r playing football like kids on streets, enjoying it..
Better Lucho asked till when they will tolerate agresion of opponent players on Neymar, who got yellow card for that?! wtf!!
or for example how many regular goals refs stopped for Fc Barcelona this season.
tumblr_np6ozePXAB1r7bseko1_250.gif

tumblr_np6ozePXAB1r7bseko2_250.gif

Altomonte

What a fucking cunt Lucho is . If you , as a coach , don't like some aspects of a player's way of playing , you tell them this in the locker room and give them advice on this regard . You don't speak shit like that in the press , and most off all before the CL final. Good job you fucking moron.
I think that LE is concerned that Neymar will misbehave in the CL final. Juventus could provoke him, use Neymar as the weak link when preparing for the big game. The referee could also punish him for diving. Remember what Italians did to Zidane in the world Cup?

Frodo_FCB

I don't think that Neynar can be provoked by Italians, he doesn't share the same character with Zidane. I would say the opposite, that Neymar with his tricks and trashtalking could make Italians mad.
It is a final though and I don't expect anything stupid from both teams. What zidane did in the WC final(!) was the dumbest thing I've seen and it doesn't happen very often.

CatalinR10

I think that LE is concerned that Neymar will misbehave in the CL final. Juventus could provoke him, use Neymar as the weak link when preparing for the big game. The referee could also punish him for diving. Remember what Italians did to Zidane in the world Cup?

If that's the case , again , he could have a talk with Neymar in private , not taking Athletic's side in the press.

serghei

Disappointing from Lucho especially since he played with Ronaldinho when he was pulling shit in 2003

Yea, it just goes on to show that sometimes he can be pretty limited in his thinking. That is a really stupid think to say in a press conference. I really hope Neymar doesn't change who he is. Except when it comes to diving.

CatalinR10

What Lucho did is actually a serious warning to Neymar that such acts are not welcome here. Doesn't mean he was "taking" Athletic's side.

:lol: Such acts as in spectacular dribllings ? So you're not allowed to make spectacular dribbles anymore ? Neymar should express his talent , not limit it.

What's next , Messi isn't allowed to dribble past everyone and score ?

Lucho was dumb with that statement.

For what Neymar has done for Barca his season , he cand do what the fuck he want's to do , especially in the last minutes of a winning copa game .

Chainsaw

Killahead
:lol: Such acts as in spectacular dribllings ? So you're not allowed to make spectacular dribbles anymore ? Neymar should express his talent , not limit it.

Yeah, such a fail of a dribble. So spectacular! :lol:

I'm sure Messi never goes this full retard, making a fool out of himself and get everyone on his throat for shit acts like this he can't even do properly.

Kohe321

Exactly.

Now, if Neymar were to do this trick and score from it in the CL final, I expect Lucho to remain seated refusing to cheer. After all, he would just have offended all of Italy...

serghei

Double standards are the problem here, no doubt about that. But players bring these double standards upon themselves. Is it not completely logical that players who are respectful and friendly towards others will receive the same treatment?

Ronaldinho was never a diver or a provocateur, and he will be treated accordingly. Is this unfair?

What is it that makes Neymar a provocateur? The fact that he is crazy good with the ball at his feet? You can't be a provocateur when you show your talent. The problem is with the players that see this stuff as provocation. You have to suck it up and try to be better in this cases, not jump like a moron and say "how do you dare to do that to me". That's fucking stupid, fom Lucho as well.

CatalinR10

I'm sure Messi never goes this full retard, making a fool out of himself and get everyone on his throat for shit acts like this he can't even do properly.

Fail dribble ? That Athletic player made an obstruction , going into neymar's body.

You sound really hatefull towards Neymar.

Frodo_FCB

c'mon man, he didn't fail in that dribble, he was fauled.
But again the ref thought it was suitable to award Neymar with a yellow card :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans