11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Fail dribble ? That Athletic player made an obstruction , going into neymar's body.

You sound really hatefull towards Neymar.

Hateful toward Neymar? lol No. I just hate it when people mistake the football field with circus. If you try to do spectacular at least be sure you know how to do it.

About the foul, it was not like Neymar was going to take that ball if he wasn't fouled. There were two Athletic players infront of him. The other went to get the ball after Neymar went Tsubasa Ozara mode.

Last edited:

serghei

Hateful toward Neymar? lol No. I just hate it when people mistake the football field with circus. If you try to do spectacular at least be sure you know how to do it.

About the foul, it was not like Neymar was going to take that ball if he wasn't fouled. There were two Athletic players infront of him. The other went to get the ball after Neymar went Tsubasa Ozara mode.

What are you talking about? the execution was a succes and a foul should have been given. And you can't know for sure how the play would have evolved. Messi's 2nd goal didn't look like a goal until the last second of the play, when Messi reacted faster than the two defenders, who were better positioned than him. Yet, he scored.

Last edited:

Frodo_FCB

Again, his trick was perfectly executed and if he hadn't been fauled, could had lead to a goal.

Kohe321

I love how Neymar is somehow the villain in this sequence.

[vine]https://vine.co/v/ehaXFhux2W6[/vine]

Ridiculous.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Tiny Kim

Dear Bilbao players,
I have no idea why you guys were so worked up over that. It was a trick move. So what? GET OVER IT. What? You want him to shake your hand, salute you and hand over the ball to you so that he can have your "approval of respect"? Newsflash - Its not illegal to try tricks during a game. The way you guys were snapping at the Barca players' legs throughout the game should be the one that's called into question. Here's a nice little hint - If people are confident enough to try tricks against you, you most likely need to re-evaluate your quality as a defender. What next? You're going to sue Messi for making half of your players look like idiots? BTW, Neymar didn't dive. You pushed him away and he fell off balance. Maybe you guys should see a psychiatrist. But unfortunately, I don't think there's any cure for "bitter losers" syndrome...........yet.

Papabeef

He just won a double and he is a moron...

Well look at Mourinho, he's a moron.

Lets not expect coaches on a winning team to be immune from doing any wrong, Lucho should have at the very least not taken a side in public against his player, maybe even throw a "no comment" "next question" thing or even say yes I understand their frustration but this is part of Football. It was flat out silly to say what he did for all sorts of reasons, Hope Neymar does more showboating in the UCL final if were in the driving seat and winning that is..

Just to say "hey, this is what i'm gonna do whether you like it (like you did with all other joga bonita legends) or not... Neymar maybe thin, young and not very intimidating in any way but deserves the same respect Dinho, Maradona or other players who frequently looked to get an "oooooooouh" out of the crowd and made Football a more entertaining world got.

EdmondDantes

Folks are still missing the point. Bilbao were threatening a second goal at the time, they had 6 players in our box and were constantly pumping crosses in. Neymar's flick killed their game. He was fouled, their players lost their minds and that was it.

On another note, again, it's a shame the lino ruled that volley out for offside when it clearly wasn't. Messi's genius pass and Ney's perfect finish deserved better. Then again, Suarez was also robbed of a superb opportunity for a nonexistent foul in that first half as well. Yet we still beat them.

Stric

Even without the obstruction, that trick failed. He sent the ball over the goal line.

What is it that makes Neymar a provocateur? The fact that he is crazy good with the ball at his feet? You can't be a provocateur when you show your talent. The problem is with the players that see this stuff as provocation. You have to suck it up and try to be better in this cases, not jump like a moron and say "how do you dare to do that to me". That's fucking stupid, fom Lucho as well.

What are you on about? When I say provocateur, that's exactly what I mean. Provocateur. His attitude, not his dribbling. If you need a list of examples, then I guess you aren't really familiar with Neymar.

Neymessi

Anyone who think neymar was wrong is an idiot.That includes our coach.I think he is the most fouled player right now by some distance and he keeps his cool and he tries to entertain and gets shit like this.

Kohe321

What are you on about? When I say provocateur, that's exactly what I mean. Provocateur. His attitude, not his dribbling. If you need a list of examples, then I guess you aren't really familiar with Neymar.

But "provocation" in form of doing ball-tricks in no way justifies getting violent, and this is where their "argument" completely collapses. It's not like he flicked the ball in the air, turned around and flipped off the player as he ran past him... That would be provocation outside the legitimate boundaries of the sport. The trick alone was not.

Furthermore, I didn't see any provocation from him towards any Athletic players yesterday, unless of course you count that trick as offensive. Which they did, and that's the problem. The funny thing is that yet again, Neymar was the one getting kicked in the heels and being fouled all evening, which seems to have become a more and more acceptable thing by each passing month in Spain. Gabi and the Atletico players started this narrative of labeling him as a respectless brat who can justifiably be treated more violently than others - just look at our most recent game against Atletico, it happened there as well, and that time Messi intervened. It's completely unacceptable.

Drexl

So that pathetic gelly fag can dive week after week and everything's fine, but this kid brings some magic to the game and he's so disrespectful?
I swore so bad when I saw those thugs around Ney last night. Together with Simeone's butchers they want to intimidate him. Motherfuckers, simply motherfuckers.

dakt

Neymar is not our most beloved player, but if that move was insulting, than'll quit watching football. If anything, that was only foul on Neymar and should have been at least yellow card.
Yesterday, referees were pure disaster. Bilbao players deserved at least 5 yellows and maybe even one red card to cool them down. 1-5 should have been the result.

Alarcón

:lol: Such acts as in spectacular dribllings ? So you're not allowed to make spectacular dribbles anymore ? Neymar should express his talent , not limit it.

What's next , Messi isn't allowed to dribble past everyone and score ?

Lucho was dumb with that statement.

For what Neymar has done for Barca his season , he cand do what the fuck he want's to do , especially in the last minutes of a winning copa game .

I'm sorry but if you think this was a "spectacular dribbling" or some kind of attempt to go past the opponent then you're deluded. Neymar has been here for 2 years, his rainbow flick has NEVER worked and he only ever does it towards the end of the game. This is not an attempt to dribble the opponent but merely one to provoke them.

Drexl

Luis Enrique: "(acción Neymar) Si fuera jugador del Athletic respondería igual o peor. No lo hace para humillar pero es difícil de explicar"

This is what Lucho said on presso, and brcastuff twitter did translate like Lucho hated Neymar , that isnt true.
He said ; if i would be AB player, i would react the same or maybe worse, but thats football. Neymar doesnt do that to hummiliate opponents, its how they play in Brasil and here is that not normal (often)..

on other side just enjoy in Ney s performance, he is Brasilian, they r playing football like kids on streets, enjoying it..
Better Lucho asked till when they will tolerate agresion of opponent players on Neymar, who got yellow card for that?! wtf!!
or for example how many regular goals refs stopped for Fc Barcelona this season.
tumblr_np6ozePXAB1r7bseko1_250.gif

tumblr_np6ozePXAB1r7bseko2_250.gif

Many thanks for the original quote. I knew Lucho would never say such bullshit.
Thanks barcastuff. :angry:

Kohe321

I'm sorry but if you think this was a "spectacular dribbling" or some kind of attempt to go past the opponent then you're deluded. Neymar has been here for 2 years, his rainbow flick has NEVER worked and he only ever does it towards the end of the game. This is not an attempt to dribble the opponent but merely one to provoke them.

No, whether or not the trick works, calling it "provocation" is utterly absurd. That's basically swallowing Gabi's and Atletico's narrative. He can keep doing it as much as he likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans