11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcalove

Banned
Mascherano defended neymar yesterday, he said that neymar always plays like that, winning or losing, and its the way he plays, that he has a talent and need to use it.

Great masch

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Ronaldinho playing footba.. ahm, sorry, disrespecting, Athletic Bilbao's players.

Someone please shoot this unrespectful prick for doing this, this is not football!

[youtube]PDcJC8v3BZE[/youtube]

Can you see the public at the back, completely disgusted by this outrageous disrespect from Ronnie aren't they ?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

The debate seems to be based on whether Neymar is the provoker or the one who reacts to provocation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WMrLLLGGxo

Watch that video and see how many times Neymar is the one causing these incidents.

Totally wrong for BBZ to place the blame on Neymar for being the one who provokes these incidents. Others provoke it then take great cry 'disrespect' when he fights back.

dakt

Whether BBZ is right or wrong, we shouldn't act like mob. He has right to criticize who ever he wants...and I know that I want the same "privilege". But I must say, Neymar has special "fences" here that even include some of the moderators apparently.
Same goes for me. I'm Barca fan with or without this forum and if I can't express whatever I want without being mocked and insulted then this is not the right place for me or anyone else with a bit of self respect.

With that said, Neymar is huge talent and likes to provoke, there's no denying that, but almost every team has at least one such player. Yesterday he did almost everything right, except that couple of times he didn't pass to Suarez. But he's young and his childish behaviour will probably (hopefully) vanish in following years.

Neymessi

Its amazing how much he has cut out his diving but his reputation for it still remains.They foul him like hell and most of the people including refs don't take it seriously due to that.Not only that but cunts later blame him after doing something wrong.In a friendly match not so long ago vs chile at the emirates,Gary medel made a serious leg breaking challenge on neymar.The cunt literally stood on his feet intentionally and later went on twitter saying that some people just play the game while some make the most by theatrics.Complete cunt.
Same with atletico madrid players.They fouled him like hell in those matches months ago with juanfran doing the 7-1 gesture and then godin or someone said neymar is provocative.He missed the WC with such a nasty foul and the ref did not even book zuniga.I remember my friends claiming it to be a dive before he was stretched off.I can name a lot of players who dive much more than him.Its sad that refs and the world does not take much attention to fouls on him.And now they won't even let him to a trick skill.I still can't believe that people can find this offending.Its one of the things that you can't explain why it is not wrong because its so obvious that it is right.What's even worse is your own people(luis enrique and fans) are against you.Poor poor neymar.

F

Flavia

I feel a bit sad seeing some cules falling for narratives like the ones from chiringuito, the Madrid show that only mock and criticizes our club. They have even tried to criticize messi's nutmegs, saying that is disrespectful.

Dinho used to do these tricks, and was never criticized by it. Now it's as bad as aggressions? Seriously...

Football would get boring as hell without skills, dribbles, flair.

XaviMessiGirl

Whether BBZ is right or wrong, we shouldn't act like mob. He has right to criticize who ever he wants...and I know that I want the same "privilege". But I must say, Neymar has special "fences" here that even include some of the moderators apparently.
Same goes for me. I'm Barca fan with or without this forum and if I can't express whatever I want without being mocked and insulted then this is not the right place for me or anyone else with a bit of self respect.

With that said, Neymar is huge talent and likes to provoke, there's no denying that, but almost every team has at least one such player. Yesterday he did almost everything right, except that couple of times he didn't pass to Suarez. But he's young and his childish behaviour will probably (hopefully) vanish in following years.

You can criticize a player, sure, when they are in poor form or have a bad game, or do something unsportsmanlike. But the issue is when people come in after every game, no matter if he has a good game or not, and pick apart everything trying to find something he did wrong because they personally don't like the player. That is what's seen as trolling or provoking by most people.

Alen

I feel a bit sad seeing some cules falling for narratives like the ones from chiringuito, the Madrid show that only mock and criticizes our club. They have even tried to criticize messi's nutmegs, saying that is disrespectful.

Dinho used to do these tricks, and was never criticized by it. Now it's as bad as aggressions? Seriously...

Or Messi's panenka that was in poor taste against the poor Getafe.

NotInHere

It's not against the rules to have flair on your game, but who in here honestly likes when somebody does that to you in a game? If somebody does that to you you are going to feel incompetent inside and feel the need to either guard him more physically, or kick him. Neymar should expect these results.

On the other hand, Atletico defenders acted like little soft babies by all going at Neymar, you're supposed to let your teammate who this was done on, to either leave a little "regalito" when such a player attempts this on you.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

They were riding Lucho's comment so hard in the Chiringuito yesterday.

You just know this narrative against Neymar is fucked up when Roncero happily agrees with a culé.

:facepalm:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Well said, case closed

F

Flavia

It's not against the rules to have flair on your game, but who in here honestly likes when somebody does that to you in a game? If somebody does that to you you are going to feel incompetent inside and feel the need to either guard him more physically, or kick him. Neymar should expect these results.

On the other hand, Atletico defenders acted like little soft babies by all going at Neymar, you're supposed to let your teammate who this was done on, to either leave a little "regalito" when such a player attempts this on you.

How do you think athletic players felt after Messi's goal yesterday? Not to mention they were fouling and kicking Messi and Neymar prior to the goals or that trick too.

Funny I remember this being praised everywhere, back when it happened:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans