11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Look:

1. Neymar did nothing wrong. Technical excellence should be praised, not frowned upon.

2. Neymar has a style of play. He gets into defenders heads and messes with them. He won't make many friends with the opposition this way, but I doubt he cares.

3. The real benchmark of Neymar's attitude should be his behavior towards his teammates which is exemplary.

4. People don't like when they are made to feel inferior.

5. Bilbao's players' reactions, while extremely childish, are to be expected from a team already frustrated at loosing when they get humiliated technically like that.

6. Lucho's quotes have been falsely represented by the press, but he wasn't too careful with what he said either. As long as they clear it up behind the scenes, all is well.

7. We won the double and are on course for a treble in a week. Relax and enjoy yourselves.

:cheers:

serghei

FrenchFatalAlligator.gif

BrazilFan

The problem isn't actually the trick but the timing of it. Damiao did it while the game is 0-0. Neymar doing it when the game is 3-1 and Bilbao already feeling humiliated.

NotInHere

How do you think athletic players felt after Messi's goal yesterday? Not to mention they were fouling and kicking Messi and Neymar prior to the goals or that trick too.

Funny I remember this being praised everywhere, back when it happened:

They probably felt incompetence too, just because they didn't go at Messi like they did with Neymar it does not mean a thing.

I'm not really on either side, I feel like both actions are warranted, Neymar can do whatever he wants on the pitch, but what he does is going to exploit some sort of anger in his opponents. Atletico were just little babies by going at him, but I like that in teams, teams that don't like being humiliated, just as much as I respect Neymar for having balls to attempt those things, i like his baits
Meaning I like how he lures players to get angry for his flair

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The problem isn't actually the trick but the timing of it. Damiao did it while the game is 0-0. Neymar doing it when the game is 3-1 and Bilbao already feeling humiliated.

That's Roncero's argument, word by word.

So for the billionth time, Neymar also did it to James when we were 0-0 at Bernabeu, and no one bullied him for it.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
That's Roncero's argument, word by word.

So for the billionth time, Neymar also did it to James when we were 0-0 at Bernabeu, and no one bullied him for it.

Neymar also did a nasty nutmeg while we were down 1-0 in the second leg of the CL quarter-finals against Atletico.

BrazilFan

Neymar also did a nasty nutmeg while we were down 1-0 in the second leg of the CL quarter-finals against Atletico.

A simple nutmeg isn't a move that I categorize as showboating. If he did that instead yesterday, I doubt the reaction would be what it was. Where as if he was doing the multiple sombreros like Ronaldinho did or Kerlon seal dribble then the reaction IMO remains the same.

Ekul

One of the reasons I support Barca is because they are the antithesis of all that I hate about English football. I thought discouraging flair and expression was an English thing; clearly I was wrong.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
A simple nutmeg isn't a move that I categorize as showboating. If he did that instead yesterday, I doubt the reaction would be what it was. Where as if he was doing the multiple sombreros like Ronaldinho did or Kerlon seal dribble then the reaction IMO remains the same.

Maybe not showboating, but it was definitely humiliating.

footyfan

Calma, calma
How dare you? C.Ronaldo is the mostest perfectest person to have ever lived! Just look at how much fake money he donated Nepal!!

There was a mix-up apparently. He donated to Penal not Nepal.
[MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION] [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION] :lol:

Height18

lol Do players really think they can intimidate him into playing a certain way? You see what he did right after...he went out of his way to try and commit a hard foul, as almost a way of saying Im not backing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans