11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Further footage which clearly shows that Neymar provokes other players on the pitch.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
More provocations from these despicable Barca players. Here Messi taunting Balenziaga. "Here old boy, take the ball, I give it to you..... WHOOPS, changed my mind!!!"

CGWUxouWQAAZjpe.jpg:large

spark

For those saying Athletic's players weren't mad about the flick but about his attitude or whatever --> clicky

Lets not kid ourselves, these opposition players like Gabi Iraola and so forth would prefer if all Neymar did was attempt to showboat. That would mean he wouldn't be hurting them or destroying their team on the scoresheet. It riles them up that he he can be so effective where it matters most in front of the goal while still being able to take the piss out of them all in the same game. Them pretending that they have Neymar's best interest at heart is so transparent its laughable. All that happens is they try to kick, push, drag and stamp him out of games but instead of going into a shell the opposite happens. The day Neymar lets kicks and post match comments affect his natural successful game means they already beat him mentally which is what they actually want. Unfortunately they cant intimidate him so they will have to stick their 'advice' where the sun doesn't shine.

JamDav1982

BBZ - Do you think Messi deserves the hate he gets from Real Madrid fans/players as he provokes them?

Just answer that question. Dont need for anything about difference between Messi and Neymar against most teams. Just focus on that question.

BBZ8800

At looks like some on here don't like the cut of BBZ's jib and are trying to get him banned.

Trying to get somebody banned for no reason is bad.

I like BBZ and think he's a good contributor to discussions. :(

BBZ - Do you think Messi deserves the hate he gets from Real Madrid fans/players as he provokes them?

Just answer that question. Dont need for anything about difference between Messi and Neymar against most teams. Just focus on that question.

Come on guys, I won't reply on Ney's thread surely.
I love all of you, but...

I was banned 2 years ago from forum because I said we shouldn't buy Ney.
And even now, some moderators are very rude.

I can support Barca even without posting on this, extremely strange (on both sides), topic.

Cheers

G

Gasgas

Come on guys, I won't reply on Ney's thread surely.
I love all of you, but...

I was banned 2 years ago from forum because I said we shouldn't buy Ney.
And even now, some moderators are very rude.

I can support Barca even without posting on this, extremely strange (on both sides), topic.

Cheers
Bye bbz :cry: :dance: :banghead: :facepalm: :barcaflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans