11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

By the way, this one was funny as well: Neymar and Rafinha driving like maniacs while blasting loud music at the Audi car event some months ago. :lol:

Part with those two starts at 1:53

Pique wasn't exactly holding back with Messi in the passenger seat either. :pique:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Neymar shares the cdr pichichi with Iago Aspas. Both scored 7 goals.

Huge honor for Neymar. Right, [MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION]?

47299284.jpg

i_bleed_blaugrana

Controversy over! Gui7herme has posted

I see a man with skill and flair who plays the game with joy and six salty ass players. Little sad Lucho left Neymar out to dry slightly, I would have stood by him. I've seen much more cheeky and insulting things that start these sort of things but not a rainbow.

It's not that effective of a skill anyway, any good defender should be able to turn, settle the ball and clear, not barge into the player because your mad your getting out played. I really admire Bilbao but I didn't like this. I'd understand if he blatantly dove with no contact but to be mad that you got skilled is silly to me.

Football is about joy, you never saw Maldini or Puyol complain like this when they got beat with a skill. Win with class, lose with class. Simple enough.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, nice post, my sentiments as well...I don't care for showboating in sport but flair players are also a wonderful part of football & certainly few have the skill & confidence to pull it off like Neymar

En plus, it has become routine when facing opposition in this current era I never can reconcile how referees fail to afford protection to our players...Nowhere is that proven the case more than in Spain where kicking Barcelona players to bits is considered a permissible tactic to handicap the better side...I lost count of how many late challenges and bookable offenses were largely ignored or rewarded by the ref by failing to book appropriate offenses...I think everyone clearly saw Dani's scalp reddened from the boot to his head, not even a yellow

So, my opinion?...Neymar is entitled to clown them the same way Leo clowned Ramos before he was red carded...I agree there is a fine line before you start mocking an opponent that you can expect retribution but that was not the case with Neymar, IMO

I see similar reactions from Atletico players with the Brasilian and for me it's a similar set of circumstances, brutish opposition annoyed that a flair player can magnify the technical gap between them in an instant...Fcuk 'em

Lucho & others failing to support the player?...Disappointing and my guess is that it's partly cultural

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I see a man with skill and flair who plays the game with joy and six salty ass players. Little sad Lucho left Neymar out to dry slightly, I would have stood by him. I've seen much more cheeky and insulting things that start these sort of things but not a rainbow.

It's not that effective of a skill anyway, any good defender should be able to turn, settle the ball and clear, not barge into the player because your mad your getting out played. I really admire Bilbao but I didn't like this. I'd understand if he blatantly dove with no contact but to be mad that you got skilled is silly to me.

Football is about joy, you never saw Maldini or Puyol complain like this when they got beat with a skill. Win with class, lose with class. Simple enough.

Yeah, nice post, my sentiments as well...I don't care for showboating in sport but flair players are also a wonderful part of football & certainly few have the skill & confidence to pull it off like Neymar

En plus, it has become routine when facing opposition in this current era I never can reconcile how referees fail to afford protection to our players...Nowhere is that proven the case more than in Spain where kicking Barcelona players to bits is considered a permissible tactic to handicap the better side...I lost count of how many late challenges and bookable offenses were largely ignored or rewarded by the ref by failing to book appropriate offenses...I think everyone clearly saw Dani's scalp reddened from the boot to his head, not even a yellow

So, my opinion?...Neymar is entitled to clown them the same way Leo clowned Ramos before he was red carded...I agree there is a fine line before you start mocking an opponent that you can expect retribution but that was not the case with Neymar, IMO

I see similar reactions from Atletico players with the Brasilian and for me it's a similar set of circumstances, brutish opposition annoyed that a flair player can magnify the technical gap between them in an instant...Fcuk 'em

Lucho & others failing to support the player?...Disappointing and my guess is that it's partly cultural

I agree 100%. And that comment from Lucho, seriously?!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'd love it if he stopped his simulations and get on with his wonderful game yet I am pleasantly surprised by how much of a terrific addition he has been...Exceeded my expectations, repeatedly despite the awful saga & dubious manner in which he was signed

Shouldn't isolate the player

StarLord

I'd love it if he stopped his simulations and get on with his wonderful game yet I am pleasantly surprised by how much of a terrific addition he has been...Exceeded my expectations, repeatedly despite the awful saga & dubious manner in which he was signed

Shouldn't isolate the player

He has been almost as great as I had expected. Neymar's talent has been criminally underestimated by European football fans in the past few years.

Future Balon winner.

I'm watching a video of Neyboy's goals this season and it's crazy how many tap-ins he's scored this season. Like this is CR7/Mario Gomez esque.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm watching a video of Neyboy's goals this season and it's crazy how many tap-ins he's scored this season. Like this is CR7/Mario Gomez esque.

No he hasn't, a tap-in is what CR does, be 1m from the open net, Neymar is usually further away than that and puts it clinically away from the GK standing in front of the net, he just makes it seem so easy, but those are not tap-ins.

Stric

Can someone explain the DonAspas fiasco to me? :lol: I was absent at the time...

BTW wtf was up with Ney kicking Pique in the back during the celebration? I know it's all good fun, but he still had his boots on, Pique could have been injured, especially because he wasn't expecting a blow to the back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans