11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Neymar jokes around like that all the time, especially with Pique and Suaréz. I think he has enough muscle control to just do a light tap on the back and not drive his boot into his spine. Pique's reaction shows this isn't exactly an uncommon tone between them either... :lol:

I love it, the joy and friendship in this team is something really special.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Can someone explain the DonAspas fiasco to me? :lol: I was absent at the time...

BTW wtf was up with Ney kicking Pique in the back during the celebration? I know it's all good fun, but he still had his boots on, Pique could have been injured, especially because he wasn't expecting a blow to the back...

now we even criticize him for celebrating? :lol: oh boy. Neymar is a grown up man and surely can control the amount of force he applies in his kicks?

Stric

The moment Pique turned around I was relieved, but when I first saw him kick him I was surprised. The commentators were, too.

now we even criticize him for celebrating? :lol: oh boy. Neymar is a grown up man and surely can control the amount of force he applies in his kicks?

Wow you really have an agenda, don't you? Well, you got me, I hate Neymar and Barca. I'm coming out of the closet. Viva los blancos.

Jesus christ.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Having seen the match I think Athletic players reacted that way as Neymar has been involved in 2 actions/fouls minutes before the incident happened. It was a cummulative frustration at a time they still fought on (having scored their goal earlier) and Ney added salt with his trickery.
It was everyone's fault and ref acted like a douche just standing there watching.

Just leave it alone.

Kohe321

[MENTION=12202]Stric[/MENTION] Just watch 6:32 into this video. As the guys above me pointed out, Rakitic is there first one there to defend Ney.

Jadentheman

Still hard to believe people were upset. I mean R10 loved to do byline tricks all the time at Camp Nou especially in 1 v 1 situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans