11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Younes Lamrani

One of my favorite Neymar videos

I cant deny that i felt sorry for the defender while watching the game , like seriously Damian , you choosed the exact wrong player to challenge , but still neymar made my day that day , and i really love when he does stuff like these , that's why he's special :love::love::love:

No he hasn't, a tap-in is what CR does, be 1m from the open net, Neymar is usually further away than that and puts it clinically away from the GK standing in front of the net, he just makes it seem so easy, but those are not tap-ins.

Lol wtf. They're clearly the same thing.

Just find it hilarious Neymar's been such a tap in merchant this season when our fans used to criticize & devalue Ronaldo's goals because so many are/were 1 touches.

It's an amazing skill to have as he's emphatically proven this season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Just find it hilarious Neymar's been such a tap in merchant this season when our fans used to criticize & devalue Ronaldo's goals because so many are/were 1 touches.

No they are not, CR's tap in are so easy and boring as fuck to watch, but please, suit yourself :)

Co0ter

He's scored some beautiful goals, lots of runs through the back line too. Tap ins are expected for all strikers, however Ronaldo scores an abnormally high number of them. Not to mention 1/4 of his goals are always penaldos....2/4 of the others being tap ins doesn't leave much room for anything else.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[MENTION=12202]Stric[/MENTION] Just watch 6:32 into this video. As the guys above me pointed out, Rakitic is there first one there to defend Ney.

I just woke up from a little nap so I might be seeing things , but did the ref 'hit' him aswell @7:24 ?????

Kohe321

I think he was trying to tell Neymar to get up and move away from the situation and not just sit there. I agree that he did very a poor job after Neymar got up as he just stood and watched, making no real attempt to break it up using his authority as a referee and all, but I highly doubt he intended to actually join in on the slapping.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[MENTION=16374]Kohe321[/MENTION]
Thats why it looked like a "slap". After the refree touches him and the salty bilbao players barge on Neymar instead of the refree doing his job and stopping the situation before it goes out of hand , he just backs out and lets the Barca and Bilbao players handle it themselves. As [MENTION=12202]Stric[/MENTION] said it has been handled very badly by the refree.

Kohe321

[MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION] I completely agree with you. Watching it live I was completely baffled that he did not step in and do anything to stop it, but rather left it to the Barca players to contain the situation themselves. To call his handling of the row poor is being generous, it was downright unprofessional.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I wish they tried that shit vs RM. Pepe,Ramos,Carvajal and company would have kicked their asses and then Uncle Flo would have made sure that the ref swims with the fishes :lucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans