11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Can we open up a probe case against this pr!ck of a ref?
Its not like we get any favours from the Referee mafia anyways.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I wish they tried that shit vs RM. Pepe,Ramos,Carvajal and company would have kicked their asses and then Uncle Flo would have made sure that the ref swims with the fishes :lucho:

And Ancelotti would have backed his player against all...

CR hits cordoba players everyone backs him, opponent player says publicly he forgives him bla bla, but for Ney, even his own coach turns on him; no one can be surprised if next season everyone will be hitting Neymar even harder and getting away with it, this is only gonna get worst because we allowed it to!

JamDav1982

Messi and Xavi both saying today he will go on to be the best player in the world.

For all the other stuff lets remember how phenomenal a player he is for Barca!

hardyboy

Neymar: “Messi is clear. He hasn't won a Copa America and told me: "This year the Cup is for us. You are still young and will have the chance to play many more"... but i told him no way, I want to win it too!". :D

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Neymar: “Messi is clear. He hasn't won a Copa America and told me: "This year the Cup is for us. You are still young and will have the chance to play many more"... but i told him no way, I want to win it too!". :D

That's some anime level bromance right there.

barca1899

Neymar shall serve the Dictator and take over when he leaves. He's his most trusted soldier. He shall serve as he commands.

26C354CD00000578-3000725-image-m-77_1426687117128.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans