11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I want Neymar to try the rainbow flick again. I want it so bad just to shut those friggin' haters up.

Hahaha, I'm guessing you're referring to BZ, haven't been there since after we played them and just checked today just to see they're (obviously) all over ney.. your patience is endless mate :)

I also hope he does it, at the first ball he touchs, see what argument against him they find this time.

Younes Lamrani

I want Neymar to try the rainbow flick again. I want it so bad just to shut those friggin' haters up.

if he'd do it for real , i bet he's gonna be the best in the world soo soon , like kicking those haters like that in just one week is something incridble and it needs so much confidence !

Frodo_FCB

The best thing for Messi is to get a rest and dont play against Paraguay. I believe his teammates will not flop against one of the weakest teams..

Ekul

The best thing for Messi is to get a rest and dont play against Paraguay. I believe his teammates will not flop against one of the weakest teams..

I think we've established by now that Messi doesn't rest, hahaha. He's a machine!

Younes Lamrani

No actually i think he'd do great if he played with them , especially if Barca won the CL. Messi played all the league games this season for the 1st time of his career , and he didnt miss any of barca's CL games . El Pulga Relieves himself while playing , he's so smart that he only gives a lot of effort only when the team needs him the most , like what we saw againt Bayern , City , and Real .
I wanna see him break Gabriel Batistuta Record for being the Top scorer of Argentina , Messi needs 19 goals to do so , it perhaps impossible to score 19 goals in one copa america , but im pretty sure Messi will break this record soon or later .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans