11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

26C354CD00000578-3000725-image-m-77_1426687117128.jpg

I don't think there was ever a more appropriate reply to a post. :worthy:

N

Nicosur de la Braila

He'll still be serving his International Football suspension.

2015 Copa America will probably be the best of all times, too many good players (Neymar, Messi, Di Maria, Aguero, Jamez, Sanchez, Cavani... did I forget anyone?) and all of them in great form (bar Di Maria)

Barcalove

Banned
2015 Copa America will probably be the best of all times, too many good players (Neymar, Messi, Di Maria, Aguero, Jamez, Sanchez, Cavani... did I forget anyone?) and all of them in great form (bar Di Maria)
Cuadrado, Tevez, Bravo, Thiago Silva, Miranda, Mascherano, Pastore, Vidal, Godin, Gimenez, Coutinho, Aguero

Im so excited about this tournament

BrazilFan

This Copa is probably the toughest I can remember. Argentina looking to end their trophyless drought. Brazil looking for redemption. Chile is hosting and along with Colombia are establishing team as quality teams. Only thing missing is Mexico sending an A team and Suarez availability and it would of been anyone's game.

N

Nicosur de la Braila

Dunga was only taking players he assessed according to his word. Moura injury problems throughout the second half of the the season is what messed him up.

he always floop with brazil, mate, had shit load chances and never proved himself, once again i'll say: i'd rather have rafinha than lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans