11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1nhu

Terrible awful exhibition.

But ok, shit happens. Maybe he is affected by his transfer saga, again.

I hope he can get past it.

Antimadridista1

Too much frustration. Let's not forget that he's only 23years old. They make so many fouls on him, and the referee doesn't whistle some of them. He's not protected imo, one day he'll be injured just like what happened to him against Columbia last summer (and the referee didn't even gave a yellow card to Zuniga back then).

There's a guy named Cristina Penalda who hits Cordoba/Atleti players when he's angry because his team isn't winning.

Slickz

For 2014-15, taking into account all games for both players, Neymar has about double Hazard's G+A, despite not having the amount of freedom Hazard does at Chelsea to essentially have free reign. Fair enough that Barca have Messi & Suarez, but Chelsea have the best midfield group in the entire league. There is really no excuses to say Neymar's success is a result of the talent around him, because we see at the NT level, when Neymar is granted free reign, he succeeds as both a playmaker and goal scorer.

Yes but Hazard's primary aim is to assist rather than score. He is too unselfish sometimes and relaxed in his play. Neymar may have goals and assists but when you are playing with Messi and Suarez ou are always going to score bagful. I am not undermining his goalscoring talents but I think if you put him in Chelsea his goals would no way be as much. Remember Barca play much inferior teams while teams who Chelsea play are competitive. The majority of teams Barcaplay, you know it will end 4-0, 5-0 because the level between the two is just crazy. In the PL this is not the same. I am not sure who the better player is but I thought Hazard was magnificent last season. He may not have the goals and assists as some but I think he superb. He started every PL game last season and consistently produced.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Missed the last 5 mins and the incident. He got a red for headbutt? Saw some clips and didn't se anything that bad

StarLord

Practically everything barring national team consistency, positioning for goals and finishing itself. But anyway.

may-2011-gold-valut.jpg

BTW:

I think Neymar has the best interests of Barca in mind, that's why he got that red card. :troll:

Last edited:

BrazilFan

Neymar doesn't have another elite talent next to him like others in the past but that doesn't give him the right to play hero ball. Willian, Coutinho aren't bad players. Trying to go 1 vs 11 every single time and these guys are standing there wide open is ridiculous even if your the star player.

AnnieSureshot

This is like World Cup all over again. They play Columbia - Naymar's out and Brazil is thrown to the lions. Well, at least this time it's not Zuñiga's fault...

F

Flavia

Missed the last 5 mins and the incident. He got a red for headbutt? Saw some clips and didn't se anything that bad

It wouldn't had escalated to the red, if Bacca hadn't pushed him like he did. Neymar was on edge and easily losing his temper. His transfer problems, plus another bad ref made a nasty combination.
Neymar needs to learn to control his emotions a bit better.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Kicked the ball at Armero. He just lost it.

CHxYcQtUYAAHX_s.jpg

And then tried headbutt murrilo it seems. Don't know if he did it. Missed that myself.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

He did it for Messi believe me. Their bromance is strong . So now NeyGOAT will root for Messi :neymar:

Too bad Messi also got angry too didn't get carded though

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh. Neymar should have been sent off in 1st half already for kicking the ball and pushing the ref.

He got an unfair yellow before that but that's not an excuse to act like a brat.

Good for Barca to have him out rested and out od danger and I don't really care if Brazil go out eventhough their chances are not as bad as some people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans