11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

I mostly agree but you can also say that the amount of pressure they are under makes it easier for them to lose their shit.

That's why you're a professional and why you get paid like one - because throughout the years you've learned to behave like a professional and handle high-pressure situations better than an amateur.

el chilenito

Come on I know he is our player for barca but neymar deserved a red card, im more surprised he lasted that long in the match to be honest, if it was any other player that acted the way neymar did then everyone would say they deserved to be sent off etc,just cause he is one of our boys doesnt mean the consequences shouldnt be the same, bad game but hopefully he gets his attitude and mind right for the next time he plays. Worst thing is giving him the captaincy, he isnt ready for that yet and its too much of a responsibility.

Alen

That's why you're a professional and why you get paid like one - because throughout the years you've learned to behave like a professional and handle high-pressure situations better than an amateur.

No. You're a pro because you have the footballing ability to be one. Not responding to provocation and never losing your shit is behaving like a perfect human being. Money and fame have nothing to do with that.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Got to love James. Not just an amazing player, but also an amazing person. He's the Iniesta replacement I'm having wet dreams about.

Younes Lamrani

I always loved james , even tho he plays for Real , and he even changed his Idol juste to make Cristiano pleased , but we all know that deep inside of him he's no doubt that messi is the greatest ever . Modric , James , and Marcelo , those are the only three i like in That team , Marcelo reminds me so much of Alves that's why

vinni

Disapointed to hear he did this shit again. He needs to grow up asap but it is maybe allready to late in this competition.

Considering he is our future I dont want to see our club assoiated with this kind of behaviour..

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Good for Barça, though :)

Good for us indeed, kid needs a rest ! :)

Other than that, it's when I see stuff like this, that all the stars do, Neymar, CR, Suarez, etc etc .. It only makes me appreciate Messi 1000x more, how can he be the greatest ever, get kicked around non-stop too, and stay both humble and calm on & off the pitch, I think we've been spoiled a bit by him and expect all barça players to act like him, but the truth is, he's the exception rather than the rule, very few can handle that level of fame and success without it getting to their heads.

It's good he got a red and his team might miss out on the trophy (partly) because of him, it will make him think twice about the consequences next time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. For Neymar too. It's a good lesson for him to mature and better he had the episode with Brazil than with Barca in some important match

MaxY

Devil May Cry
His two match ban is reduced to one match.

Lol, unbelievable. Ronaldo got a 2 match ban for his last accident and this whole forum exploded and whined. Neymar does this and he'll have a standard minimum 1 match ban ? hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans