11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Except Messi did that in a period of like what, 5-10 years ? and Neymar did it all in one game. Neither is a saint obviously but Neymar should have been suspended from the tournament for a longer time or completely.

F

Flavia

Except Messi did that in a period of like what, 5-10 years ? and Neymar did it all in one game. Neither is a saint obviously but Neymar should have been suspended from the tournament for a longer time or completely.

I think he will. The final word will be given today. If he isn't, it'll be only for monetary interests, as he is a player who people pay to see.

Neymessi

Completely?The stupidity is unique in this thread.

BBZ8800

I'm amazed what people will do to defend him. I mean, showing clips of Messi's "rage"...probably one of the most quiet player in the history of the game....it's, it's...wow...interesting. Please, carry on. :worthy:

Days like this reminds why it is the best to avoid Neymar's topic=forever.

His haters go to extremes.
But, oh boy, his lovers are also going to extremes way too often.

Expelled from the tournament for what kicking the ball away? Shoving his head in the guy's face? I saw messi do that against Uruaguay :lol:

Why does everyone hate neymar so much?

G

Gasgas

Neymar made a mistake and he shouldn't have done that. He obviously needs to learn and try to handle his emotions. However, the hate he is getting is completely blown out of proportion since every player, including your beloved Messi has experienced such moments in his career.
I'd be surprised if Messi got the that much criticism as Neymar when he insults a player or a referee. This is not going to happen though.
I guess ts time for lucas moura to shine :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Agreed. Too funny to compare Neymar's actions over 90mins to Messi's entire career.

BBZ8800

Well, I posted several videos which prove that Messi did the exact same things as Neymar throughout his career. The only thing you did was trying to make my post look ridiculous because I ''defended'' Neymar and compared him to the ''most quiet player in history.'' I still don't understand why we can't compare Messi to Neymar.

Please, stop.

The same as EVERY Gk makes blunders from time to time.
Then when Pinto makes 20 blunders in one month, with this logic, people can post videos of the best GK in the world=because he also sometimes makes blunders.
So, Pinto and the best GK in the world are the same, by that logic.

The same applies for Messi's vs Ney's behavior.
Lol, Ney managed to make more incidents in the last 5 Months than Messi in 10 years.

What's the problem in accepting the fact:
1. Ney is an awesome footballer
2. but his behavior is by far the most idiotic in our team

We will live with that.
We have the player who is in top 2-3 in the world, but who also has an enormous potential (if he continues with the current tempo) to reach No1 or Top3 of players with the highest number of incidents and idiotisms in their career.

That's our Ney.
But this defending of everything (referee is guilty, aliens are guilty, his transfer saga is the problem)...
Anyway, time to run away from this topic, every comment against Ney will just get around 2200 random replies.

Last edited:

Neymessi

You guys are acting like he killed someone.Calm down.Messi may be calm guy but neymar is not that calm.He is fouled like hell in every match and the ref mostly makes it worse.You are carrying a team alone and the ref gives you a wrong yellow.You are bound to be pissed.

BBZ8800

Sorry, but, when some of our players say something FOR Neymar, then people who love Ney are happy, hailing that other guy etc.
And going into extremes, like you now, by saying that he also must be a Neyfanboy.

When Pique and Lucho said something against Ney's behavior, they were: wrong, they shouldn't have said etc.

Seriously, this topic and Neymar in general is polarized, that it is painful to read.

Anyway, a serious question, for Neydefenders:
-- you do realize that our opponents are NOT retarded?
-- and that most of them already figured out which is the easiest way to piss off Neymar?
= so now, when people see how often he loses nerves, be prepared that opponents will try to piss him even more than now, on every match, since minute 1

What then, people who defend him will again say: the referee should have protected him more and similar?
The same is with divers in the penalty area. Once you get that label, you are screwed, and even when you are fouled, no one believes you. And it's your fault.

The same will happen now with Ney.
Everyone will kick and provoke him all the time.
And referees will believe him even less that now.
Plus, he will get even more cards than now.

It IS Ney's fault.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans