11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Yeah Messi headutted a player, kicked the ball at another player, swore at 3rd player and pulled a ref. And then bitched about it.

No, but he did confront a player head on head. And this is Messi, who is not used to doing that. South American games often are like that. And I'm not trying to justify Neymar. Just find my post after the game, he needs to learn how to deal with those. But vilifying him as many are doing is also wrong.

It's not like Messi never had his outbursts either. Like when he kicked a ball at the bernaleo crowd.

Alik

Neymar's not the first hotheaded player nor will he be the last. He's young, hopefully he learns. He should be suspended and we can move on.

But that is not the example a captain should set and does not reflect well in Dunga's decision to make him one.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah Messi headutted a player, kicked the ball at another player, swore at 3rd player and pulled a ref. And then bitched about it.

+1. Nothing comparable these two. This is South America. There is always lots of pushing, shoving and verbal arguments going. Messi had the same confrontation with the opponent's players in previous Copa as well. Never went as far as Neymar did. Weak try to defend Neymar behavior Flavia.

serghei

[MENTION=15455]instinct[/MENTION], don't forget spitting. Messi had his fair share of bad behaviour, which is something his most ardent fans won't ever admit.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

+1. Nothing comparable these two. This is South America. There is always lots of pushing, shoving and verbal arguments going. Messi had the same confrontation with the opponent's players in previous Copa as well. Never went as far as Neymar did. Weak try to defend Neymar behavior Flavia.

I didn't try to defend him. He has to grow up. But it's not like he's like that, is it? It wasn't out of the blue that he lost it.

Kuchi

I didn't try to defend him. He has to grow up. But it's not like he's like that, is it? It wasn't out of the blue that he lost it.

+1

They are pushing NeyNey's buttons...who wouldn't get aggravated when the likes of Bacca and Zuniga get free shots at you...

dakt

I'm amazed what people will do to defend him. I mean, showing clips of Messi's "rage"...probably one of the most quiet player in the history of the game....it's, it's...wow...interesting. Please, carry on. :worthy:

Chainsaw

Killahead

Yeah he has lost it. He's young. I donno why you guys even keep going on about it to the point of irrelevant comparisons. Give it a rest.

F

Flavia

I'm amazed what people will do to defend him. I mean, showing clips of Messi's "rage"...probably one of the most quiet player in the history of the game....it's, it's...wow...interesting. Please, carry on. :worthy:

I'm amazed at your hatred for Neymar too. One has to wonder why is that. And Messi is quiet, but he did all those things too.

dakt

I'm amazed at your hatred for Neymar too. One has to wonder why is that. And Messi is quiet, but he did all those things too.

You don't need to be amazed. I don't hate the little fellow. It's only in the mind of his followers that react on any criticism by throwing "Neyhater" labels.
So, maybe, just maybe, I don't actually like Neyfanatism!?

I

instinct

You don't need to be amazed. I don't hate the little fellow. It's only in the mind of his followers that react on any criticism by throwing "Neyhater" labels.
So, maybe, just maybe, I don't actually like Neyfanatism!?

''Messifanatism'' is okay though? Applying different rules for Messi and Neymar makes you look like exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans