11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

You don't need to be amazed. I don't hate the little fellow. It's only in the mind of his followers that react on any criticism by throwing "Neyhater" labels.
So, maybe, just maybe, I don't actually like Neyfanatism!?

The same way you label everyone who disagree with you with your "neyfanatism" label? Riiiight.

I

instinct

Where did I say that?

Well, I posted several videos which prove that Messi did the exact same things as Neymar throughout his career. The only thing you did was trying to make my post look ridiculous because I ''defended'' Neymar and compared him to the ''most quiet player in history.'' I still don't understand why we can't compare Messi to Neymar.

dakt

Well, I posted several videos which prove that Messi did the exact same things as Neymar throughout his career. The only thing you did was trying to make my post look ridiculous because I ''defended'' Neymar and compared him to the ''most quiet player in history.'' I still don't understand why we can't compare Messi to Neymar.

Why do you even want to compare him to Messi? What is your point?

I

instinct

Why do you even want to compare him to Messi? What is your point?

Neymar made a mistake and he shouldn't have done that. He obviously needs to learn and try to handle his emotions. However, the hate he is getting is completely blown out of proportion since every player, including your beloved Messi has experienced such moments in his career.
I'd be surprised if Messi got the that much criticism as Neymar when he insults a player or a referee. This is not going to happen though.

Asylum15

Neymar made a mistake and he shouldn't have done that. He obviously needs to learn and try to handle his emotions. However, the hate he is getting is completely blown out of proportion since every player, including your beloved Messi has experienced such moments in his career.
I'd be surprised if Messi got the that much criticism as Neymar when he insults a player or a referee. This is not going to happen though.

In Leo's defence, not one of those emotional outbursts cost his team/country in a crucial match, unlike Neymar. Leo is the type to get angry once in a game, do something out of control. I don't think he's ever been sent off for such a thing, and once he's had his little shout, he gets on with it.

Meanwhile, Neymar gets kicked at the start of a match, and proceeds to spend the next 85 minutes arguing, moaning, 'baiting players' and in the end loses his cool at a crucial time for his team and gets sent off, AS CAPTAIN.

Big difference IMO.

F

Flavia

In Leo's defence, not one of those emotional outbursts cost his team/country in a crucial match, unlike Neymar. Leo is the type to get angry once in a game, do something out of control. I don't think he's ever been sent off for such a thing, and once he's had his little shout, he gets on with it.

Meanwhile, Neymar gets kicked at the start of a match, and proceeds to spend the next 85 minutes arguing, moaning, 'baiting players' and in the end loses his cool at a crucial time for his team and gets sent off, AS CAPTAIN.

Big difference IMO.

I don't think anyone is saying it was the same. Just that players lose their heads sometimes.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I knew this would happen :lol:. This forum's capacity for overreaction and over-analyzation knows no bounds.

Asylum15

I knew this would happen :lol:. This forum's capacity for overreaction and over-analyzation knows no bounds.

I'm FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from over-reacting. I don't care about Neyboy's behavior with Brazil, but I think I speak for most of the genuine fans here when I say that we DO care about how he develops as a MAN in the next 2-5 years for Barca, as he'll no doubt be Leo's replacement as the main man.

No questioning his footballing talent, but the guy is a mile away from being a grounded adult.

NotInHere

There's a reason why Neymar doesn't do this in Barca, he has a lot of teammates that he looks up to and in Brazil he probably feels like he can do whatever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans