Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Did Mou send his message of support?

zVkbT9.jpg

Icarium

Lifestealer
Neymar waited for the ref in the tunnels and insulted him. That's why he got the extra 2 games.

That thing would never happen at barca. What are his teammates and coaches doing? They should stop him for doing that, they could not prevent the initial incident but they sure could stop this. It was obvious neymar lost it.

AnnieSureshot

At Barça it's so much easier for him. Right now Brazil seems to be a total mess and he seems to have way too much responsibility and not enough support. I've seen a pic of him today without any product in his hair and he hasn't posted anything on Insta for 3 days - I think all this is getting to him...

Icarium

Lifestealer
One good thing about neymar is he doesn't play for himself alone, he cares for both brazil and barca. I hope one day he will a world cup, but this brazil squad is not good enough to win WC.

vinni

i was quite harsh on neyney in my last post but damn, four game ban?? Thats rough. I feel bad for him. I bet he is his worst enemy at the moment. Hopefully we see a new and improved Neymar when the season starts.

raki

If he insulted th ref in the tunnel, and i doubt that he would lie in a report, then Neymar´s 4 games ban is right.
He lost his mind in the field and in the tunnel.
Good to barça. Early vacations and gonna be at 100% for Bilbao.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Not justifying what he did but surely his teammates would try to control him. Our players are constantly protecting each other. When Bilbao lost it after Ney did that trick you could see Xavi was trying to keep Neymar calm and stop him retaliating.

likeafire

Its an absolute DISGRACE that Neymar has a 4 game ban for doing Nothing! He didn't even make contact with his head!

Didn't Ronaldo punch someone and kick them?

The copa America is tainted now. Brazil would've won with Neymar. Only watching for Messi now but I hope he quits from the competition in protest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans