11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimadridista1

Did Mou send his message of support?

zVkbT9.jpg

This is truly epic.
I really miss this cunt in our league. It was so entertaining to smash his team and see him crying, asking "Porque" and complaining to the referees most of the time.
Now Rafa Benitez will actually give a good image of Real Madrid in term of behavior. It sucks.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think the majority of people (no matter if Barca or Real fans) are glad Mourinho is gone. At least you are able to see a football game when you watch a Clasico. The amount of hate was unbearable when Mou was in charge.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
This is truly epic.
I really miss this cunt in our league. It was so entertaining to smash his team and see him crying, asking "Porque" and complaining to the referees most of the time.
Now Rafa Benitez will actually give a good image of Real Madrid in term of behavior. It sucks.

I know you're kidding but I don't miss him at all, he's cancer to the sport. So happy Clasico games are fun to watch again, and I feel sorry for English football fans for having to deal with him.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's only cancer to those watching and writing for the media really. Players LOVE him, no matter if you're talking nutters like Pepe, invaluable thugs like Arbeloa or ultimate professionals like Cristiano. Only just read Dudek's book - they all adored the man. No one is as loyal and as beneficial to developing a strong mindset as Mourinho is.

Obviously a bit of a prick, but he's the locker room master.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's only cancer to those watching and writing for the media really. Players LOVE him, no matter if you're talking nutters like Pepe, invaluable thugs like Arbeloa or ultimate professionals like Cristiano. Only just read Dudek's book - they all adored the man. No one is as loyal and as beneficial to developing a strong mindset as Mourinho is.

Obviously a bit of a prick, but he's the locker room master.

Then why did he lose the locker room?

Unless whatever has been reported so far are all lies.

Would you have kept him if it was possible/bring him back in the future if possible?

BrazilFan

The ban was only 2 games and then the idiot goes an insult the ref in the tunnel which is additional 2 games. He actually lucky it was only 4 games cause Conmebol don't mess around with this stuff. Right on cue, the Brazilian media is giving him shit.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
People here should realize that the 4 mach ban is the absolute minimum that he could get. Putting aside the red card,kicking a ball at the player,headbutting etc, what really counts is that he freaking waited for the ref and called him a son of a bitch plus some more insults. If it was anybody else they would get a 10 match ban , Suarez would've probably been suspended for life lol.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Then why did he lose the locker room?

Unless whatever has been reported so far are all lies.

Would you have kept him if it was possible/bring him back in the future if possible?

Wolfe failed to acknowledge that the only class individual they had in their squad was Iker but Arbeloa, CR & Pepe as examples is some comedy gold

The irony is that now that the club boasts no homegrown talent in their squad, much easier for a classless manager like Mou to thrive

dakt

People here should realize that the 4 mach ban is the absolute minimum that he could get. Putting aside the red card,kicking a ball at the player,headbutting etc, what really counts is that he freaking waited for the ref and called him a son of a bitch plus some more insults. If it was anybody else they would get a 10 match ban , Suarez would've probably been suspended for life lol.

:goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans