Status
Not open for further replies.

BenRobbins

Disciplinary record for club & country:
Pepe—103 yellows, 6 reds (since 2004)
Neymar—101 yellows, 6 reds (since 2009)

Found that quite funny haha

Antimadridista1

People here should realize that the 4 mach ban is the absolute minimum that he could get. Putting aside the red card,kicking a ball at the player,headbutting etc, what really counts is that he freaking waited for the ref and called him a son of a bitch plus some more insults. If it was anybody else they would get a 10 match ban , Suarez would've probably been suspended for life lol.

How many ban matches did Cristina got after what happened with Godin ? 0
How many ban matches did Cristina got after what happened against Cordoba ? 2

I don't think that you know anything about what is "the absolute minimum that he could get". You should first have a look at your business before asking us to realize any of the bullshit you're saying.

Barcafan 2304

I don't think that you know anything about what is "the absolute minimum that he could get". You should first have a look at your business before asking us to realize any of the bullshit you're saying.

Love this post. Absolutely agree. With all the shenanigans that Madrid players have got up to, I find it difficult to take madridistas trying to take the moral high ground. Particularly during the mourinho era, but still in evidence even now, there tactic in Clasico games is to kick anything that moves

Stric

Disciplinary record for club & country:
Pepe—103 yellows, 6 reds (since 2004)
Neymar—101 yellows, 6 reds (since 2009)

Found that quite funny haha

If that's true, it's just mind-boggling. Pepe is one of the most violent players today, and he's a defender, FFS. It's in his job description to do nasty shit from time to time. How can a forward get anywhere close to his disciplinary record?

I also find it funny how people were recently saying how Neymar could win the BdO next year if he has a good Copa America. Fast forward a few weeks, he's had one great game, one really bad one, and gets suspended from the rest of the tournament for his shit behavior. I guess it didn't take long for the real Neymar to show up again. Hats off to the guys at Barcelona for obviously managing to contain him, because no matter how much anyone tries to deny it, Neymar is a talented, but arrogant and immature kid who'll show his true (ugly) colors the moment things aren't going his way. He has a lot of growing up to do.

F

Flavia

People here should realize that the 4 mach ban is the absolute minimum that he could get. Putting aside the red card,kicking a ball at the player,headbutting etc, what really counts is that he freaking waited for the ref and called him a son of a bitch plus some more insults. If it was anybody else they would get a 10 match ban , Suarez would've probably been suspended for life lol.

That's probably why conmebol is looking to change the rules, then. For a short tournament, they're considering their current rules too severe, and will change it.

dakt

To wait a referee in the tunnel just to call him son of a bitch...yeah 4 games minimum and should consider himself lucky. Suarez bit the player and got 4 months!
I don't care why CR wasn't appropriately punished. Stop crying about it. He got what he deserved. Hope he'll learn something out of it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Two yellows shouldn't be a game out anyway. For such a short tournament that's just stupid. Now Zabaleta is suspended for the QF too just because he got two YCs in the two games he played.

Imagine getting a YC in a QF then a wrong YC in the Semi. You miss the final and that's it.

Imagine it happening to Messi :lol:

Last edited:

Stric

You can't say that an appropriate punishment is too harsh just because someone somewhere else previously received a punishment that was too lenient. The normal punishments aren't the problem, the lenient ones are. If you would judge every punishment by the criteria of the corrupt ones, in no time you'd have mayhem.

Jadentheman

IS this story behind the headband true? :lol:

When Neymar was growing up in Brazil, his family were poor, they had nothing and could barely make ends meet. One thing that Neymar did have, and still has to this day, was his belief that The Karate Kid was the greatest film of all time. He says: 'when I saw that movie for the first time it changed my life, I wanted to be like Danielson so much, so my Mum got me a headband like him so I could do karate moves and that. As we were poor, the only headband she could get was stolen from the church, and has some bullshit about Jesus on it, but what can you do? I wore it anyway, and every time I win a trophy I still wear it, in tribute to the great Mr Miyagi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans