11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So CBF have decided not to appeal his ban in the end(after saying they had appealed, confusing everyone as usual).

Neymar will reportedly leave Brazil's camp to start his vacations and join Barcelona for pre-season in a month.

BrazilFan

"Better" because a match against Venezuela , have you forgot about Peru? I guess you say argentina plays better without Messi after they defeated Germany in 4-2 without him ..

It isn't like Messi for Argentina because Messi doesn't try to play hero ball a lot of the times which Neymar has a tendency to do. 1 vs 11 isn't winning futbol. I rather the ball keeps circulating, players making smart dribbles and passes like Neymar did vs Peru but when he starts taking the ball and going back towards midfield, trying to dribble the whole team, I rather play without.

Sterlingfan2000

I read certain thing why Players have to dive to protect themselves. A doctor has stated that Players like Robben have to dive, because they get injured very fast. I think Neymar is the same bracket, so hes diving to protect himself

BBZ8800

I read certain thing why Players have to dive to protect themselves. A doctor has stated that Players like Robben have to dive, because they get injured very fast. I think Neymar is the same bracket, so hes diving to protect himself

So, Robben has to dive even on the street (every few minutes) while walking?

He can get injured if he stays on feet all the time?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
[MENTION=19442]Observer[/MENTION] you keep finding a way to get a dig in at barca players lately, what's that all about?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Possible marca headline: Messi ordered neymar to do every thing possible to get suspended so that he can have an easier route to the final.

Observer

Banned
[MENTION=19442]Observer[/MENTION] you keep finding a way to get a dig in at barca players lately, what's that all about?

It's called being honest, when you talk about diving you can't ignore it just because he is from Barca (fanboy logic). Ppl take a jab at other players and fail to realize their own (This is the Neymar thread so I talk about Neymar)

Diving has become football's cancer to be honest. When FIFA start making serious reviews and players get a couple of mil cutted from their paycheck every week cuz of it, they'll stop.

Last edited:

Heavy

It's called being honest, when you talk about diving you can't ignore it just because he is from Barca (fanboy logic). Ppl take a jab at other players and fail to realize their own (This is the Neymar thread so I talk about Neymar)

Diving has become football's cancer to be honest. When FIFA start making serious reviews and players get a couple of mil cutted from their paycheck every week cuz of it, they'll stop.
If refs stop being bling I guess no one would dive, FIFA don't want camera replays though as it makes hard to keep the results manipulation and making money for the corrupt leaders.

It would be pretty easy to have an extra guy with a TV watching the replays and then correct when the call was wrong without the need to stop the game (unless it was to correct a screw up).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans