11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Neymar trains for Brazil as if nothing has happened.
So much for early holidays

They've appealed his ban so prob waiting for the outcome of that and whether he is sent home/continue with the team in case the ban is cut down to 3 or less games.

ceefoo

When Neymar was growing up in Brazil, his family were poor, they had nothing and could barely make ends meet. One thing that Neymar did have, and still has to this day, was his belief that The Karate Kid was the greatest film of all time. He says: 'when I saw that movie for the first time it changed my life, I wanted to be like Danielson so much, so my Mum got me a headband like him so I could do karate moves and that. As we were poor, the only headband she could get was stolen from the church, and has some bullshit about Jesus on it, but what can you do? I wore it anyway, and every time I win a trophy I still wear it, in tribute to the great Mr Miyagi.
IS this story behind the headband true? :lol:
The Rainbow-flick is Neymar's version of the 'Crane Kick', didn't you know?

Heavy

To wait a referee in the tunnel just to call him son of a bitch...yeah 4 games minimum and should consider himself lucky.
He got 2 for that, usually it would be 1. As FIFA has been an huge embarrassing lately, they will punish the players more heavily to show they are honest...

BrazilFan

While he is Brazil best player and it better with him than without, it was refreshing to see some resemblance of team play. Neymar has a very bad habit of playing like he the only one on the pitch. Refusing to pass to the open man but basically trying to dribble the whole team.

xXKonan

If appeal doesn't change Neymar's 4-match ban, he could join Barcelona's pre-season tour in the US if he decides not stay with BRA. [l'esp]

Barcalove

Banned
While he is Brazil best player and it better with him than without, it was refreshing to see some resemblance of team play. Neymar has a very bad habit of playing like he the only one on the pitch. Refusing to pass to the open man but basically trying to dribble the whole team.
"Better" because a match against Venezuela , have you forgot about Peru? I guess you say argentina plays better without Messi after they defeated Germany in 4-2 without him ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans