11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Neymar is too arrogant to let himself get fat or lose quality. Ronaldinho plays football solely out of love, after he won everything he was just in it for the fun. No way a pretty boy like neymar will end up like that :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
If prepped properly neymar can become like cristiano. I would rather prefer that than give us 1 or 2 seasons of godly football and decline immediately. After messi we will need someone to take the lead especially in scoring. We will hopefully have a good play maker by then.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Well this season will likely be the decider of whether he'll have a normal football career or a Ronnie type one, Ronaldinho stopped caring everytime he won something big, PSG plays great first two seasons....wins world cup, Barca plays great first two seasons.....wins CL and says fuck it. We just won the treble so if Neymar keeps his professionalism this season I think he'll have a normal career.

Neymar has stated that he wants a sextuple. So we know that he's ambitious for this calendar year.

Neymar has stated that he wants a sextuple. So we know that he's ambitious for this calendar year.

I think he will too, you can tell cause this season whenever we were losing he'd slip back into his diving ways to try to win the game. As much as their play styles are similar I don't think him and dinho share personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans