11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

As I see it....it's all up to him, since I still see places for improvement. With those filled, he might widen the gap even more and there's no better place then Barca to do that.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His freekick conversion must be sky high for us. I can't remember him taking many FK for us, and the last one I remember prior to the one yesterday was the goal against Sevilla.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
His freekick conversion must be sky high for us. I can't remember him taking many FK for us, and the last one I remember prior to the one yesterday was the goal against Sevilla.

can't beat ginger for Barca though 100% conversion rate from FK

Neymessi

He should be taking half the free kicks.Messi from the right side and neymar from the left.Neymar really deserves his free kicks share.I feel he is better than messi in FK atm.In any case he and messi are easily top 3 in free kicks.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Neymar, Messi, Suarez, Rakitic...... Mathieu. Well that is stunning. But most of them only messi takes, same for real. Bale and James should get there, here neymar and suarez.

B

beautifulgame

same has been said about messi and various time in his career.

what a phenomenal game aside from a few lapses in focus, was other worldly like most of the team yesterday.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You have to be. Unless you're a huge Neymar fanboy, or just trying to depreciate Messi. The gap between them is huge. Neymar might win one or two bdor, no more than that.

I'm neither a huge Neymar fanboy nor do I depreciate Messi. I like both of them since they're entertaining,especially Neymar. No matter how you look at it, in 4 years Messi will be 32 and Ronaldo will be 34. It's pretty much impossible to stay world-class when you're that old. Neymar will only be 27 there,the prime of his life. I can see him winning like 4 Ballon d'Ors in a row.

F

Flavia

I'm neither a huge Neymar fanboy nor do I depreciate Messi. I like both of them since they're entertaining,especially Neymar. No matter how you look at it, in 4 years Messi will be 32 and Ronaldo will be 34. It's pretty much impossible to stay world-class when you're that old. Neymar will only be 27 there,the prime of his life. I can see him winning like 4 Ballon d'Ors in a row.

That doesn't change the fact the gap between Messi and Neymar is huge. He'll never be as great as Messi, he's not as talented. Messi is one in a billion player.

Trying to imagine his peak will happen in 4 years is also speculation. His prime could be happening right now. And I doubt Neymar will win 4 bdors in a row, even without Messi and cr.

Stric

The gap between Messi and Neymar is indeed huge, but I don't think we should be measuring it by how many BdOs they will have won. Cristiano has only one BdO fewer than Messi, but we all know that the 3 vs. 4 difference doesn't really show the gap between them as players. Also, remember that goal count makes a huge impact on that award. Depending on how Messi and Neymar evolve in the next few years, it isn't impossible that maybe Neymar will acquire several BdOs, as well. But that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be as good as Messi has been / is. So far, Neymar has been fantastic, but there's not much to suggest he'll grow into an absolute football genius like Messi.

BigBarcaBoy

He should be taking half the free kicks.Messi from the right side and neymar from the left.Neymar really deserves his free kicks share.I feel he is better than messi in FK atm.In any case he and messi are easily top 3 in free kicks.

suarez is pretty good as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans