11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

suarez is pretty good as well

Of course he is.Neymar is just better.He has a really sharp accuracy.Most of his converted free kicks are absolute top corners which have literally no chances of getting saved by any keeper in any circumstance.Even when he misses its still really close.Atm there really no one who is comfortably better than neymar in free kicks.

Jadentheman

Leo is pretty bad at free kicks.

Not bad, just not consistent. His conversion rate isn't as good, but he's just as accurate.

BTW I do wonder who chooses who takes a free kick or how to decide the pecking order. Is it just whoever takes command, is it seniority, or do they actually measure who's better in training? Same thing with corners. Because it does seem kinda unfair when the better kick taker is just relegated

Last edited:

serghei

I'd say Messi's freekicks are one of the best in the world. Tell me some other player who scored 2 consecutive freekicks from different angles in the same game, like Messi did vs Sevilla. In fact, Messi scored 3 freekick goals in the last 3 games vs Sevilla.

That being said, Neymar should take the ones from the left side.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Why would I ? I said Messi is bad at free kicks,not that he was bad . Just like Ronaldo, Messi's free kicks got worse.

Completely disregarding that he scored 2 against Sevilla a little while ago.

He isn't the best at freekicks, but he is nowhere near being bad at them.

serghei

Let's also not forget how many times we was unlucky to hit the post from freekicks last season. It was a time when it seemed to happen once every two games.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Messi is not bad at fks. My only issue with him is that he takes all the fks when he's on the pitch. He particularly should let Suarez or Neymar take the ones in the positions which is better for a right footed player to take.

Jadentheman

I'd say Messi's freekicks are one of the best in the world. Tell me some other player who scored 2 consecutive freekicks from different angles in the same game, like Messi did vs Sevilla. In fact, Messi scored 3 freekick goals in the last 3 games vs Sevilla.

Ronaldinho has done it. Maybe Juninho, but I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans