11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Ronaldinho has done it. Maybe Juninho, but I'm not sure

Albertini has also done it IIRC.

Roberto Carlos maybe?

Pierre van Hooijdonk was also a prolific FK scorer.

Anyway, whoever does it is a great free kick taker for sure (with minor exceptions).

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Wow, a month ago he scored these two.. How people forget things so fast is beyond me..

[youtube]y3N6YhdoeMA[/youtube]

Yeah,just because he scored 2 free kicks recently means that he's great at free kicks. Some people here were saying that he's like top 5 in the world which is ridiculous.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His FK conversion ratio have always been similar to Cristiano, at a point better too.

But he's a demigod at FKs while Messi sucks at them.

The FIFA generation.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Yeah,just because he scored 2 free kicks recently means that he's great at free kicks. Some people here were saying that he's like top 5 in the world which is ridiculous.

You wouldn't know football if it hit you square in the face.
Shocking.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
who is your top 5 ?

I don't really have a top 5 but I can name some randomly of the top of my head ,who I think that are better than Messi: James,Bale,Suarez,Neymar,Pirlo,Reus,Çalhanoğlu,Depay. And those are just random names that I thought about in like 1 minute .There's plenty of free kick takers who are better than Messi, is it really necessary to think that Messi is the best at everything when he isn't? I'm kinda shocked you aren't saying that he's top 5 header in the world.

Last edited:

Alarcón

Both Messi and Cristiano are not very good at free kicks let's be honest, Messi used to be excellent before he got injured but since that his conversion rate has been shockingly bad, Cristiano used to be better at some point too. I still remember 12/13 season when Messi was scoring for fun from free kicks but these times are over, who knows why. He was also a lot better at penalties before his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans