11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Would be epic if Neymar doesn't play for any other European club but Barca like Messi.
Get big in Brazil -> play for Barca -> go back to Brazil again. lol

N

Nicosur de la Braila

Would be epic if Neymar doesn't play for any other European club but Barca like Messi.
Get big in Brazil -> play for Barca -> go back to Brazil again. lol

That's what he planned to do, but I don't know if he will play for Santos again. A lot of supporters hate him and his father due to all the deal about his transfer.

Jadentheman

They should hate his father, not Neymar himself. Neymar just wanteed to go to Barca. His father and the board fucked everyone else over.

Jadentheman

tumblr_nved296vrt1repc8no6_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_nve9fxKyQK1t891kbo2_1280.jpg

11850151_1500917973539432_1819778942_n.jpg

tumblr_nved296vrt1repc8no2_r1_1280.jpg

Everyone wants a touch of the new haircut.

At least this one would be easy for me to do :p

But I can't wait till his trademark comes back

F

Flavia

Maybe he's waiting for the reporter to ask him about that so he can be like : Don't worry about the d, you'll get the D later :neymar:

It wasn't an interview, though. He posted an open letter on his instagram.

silvia

oh... his agent is using him i guess. with instagram. pffffff such a jerk.
he never will be journey man like Zlatan.
he is staying barca until he can say goodbye when Leo leaves. okay at least 7 yrs.
plus his son and ex wife will live in barcelona. that shows his decision.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Also expecting him to step up!

And about the agent's bullshit talks, there is no better club than Barça, and no better city than Barça, you need to be stupid or very cheap to leave it all for may be 1 or 2 mill/year more in City or PSG, those are the only options, RM wouldn't pay him more than we could, so that's the last place I can see him going to.

Barcafan 2304

Yip agree although it's about personal opinion. I love the city, to me the greatest in the world. Always get a buzz visiting there and it's not all about the football. The culture, the city, the lifestyle. Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans