11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again he owes his Barca career to Messi. Don't disrespect the GOAT again, he needs to get on the level of Suarez first before you start comparing him to Leo.

silvia

he should move on. diving is not gonna help the team. he should move more and help playmaking. he can't just sit on the side like when messi was there.

dakt

I had some expectations about him in this game, but they were not met. Still, better than Suarez IMO...we'll see how it goes against Sevilla.

Barcafan 2304

Is he bothered about something that is affecting his game? The rumours about man Utd? The tax issue? Something is far from right about him

F

Flavia

Is he bothered about something that is affecting his game? The rumours about man Utd? The tax issue? Something is far from right about him

I think the tax issues, and his agent with that recent statement isn't helping. He and his father are under a lot of pressure about that here in Brazil.

DrPepper

He's thrived last season by being on the receiving end of the Messi diagonal balls. Hope he can soon enough adapt to a more playmaking role.

His connection with Suarez needs to improve asap though. Has he actually ever assisted a Suarez goal?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He wasn't found in the first half.

There were quite a few moments where he was all alone in the left and noone even thought about passing it to him.
Just start of the season rust in him, I think, when it comes to the finishing and some touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans