11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

It would be nice if there wasn't so much problems off field messing with his head. He needs to learn how to deal with that better though, asap.

Neymessi

He wasn't nowhere that bad you guys are saying he was.This is probably what happens when you have sky high expectations.

Jadentheman

As a Neymar fan I am a bit disappointed. Guess u expectations of him at Barca were too high. I figured his issue is a Messi problem but he can't perform without him. He's clearly not ready to lead this team of ever. So totally not like his predecessors that he is suppose to cede as heir

JamDav1982

As a Neymar fan I am a bit disappointed. Guess u expectations of him at Barca were too high. I figured his issue is a Messi problem but he can't perform without him. He's clearly not ready to lead this team of ever. So totally not like his predecessors that he is suppose to cede as heir

After one game without Messi?

Could take him years to become leader at Barca and he can do it. He has done it with national team and Santos.

iceon

Didn't see first half, but he was inconsistent but so was the whole team. Thought he was the only one looking to create anything and got onto the ball plenty. Suarez was far worse if anything until scoring the winning goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans