11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

He's thrived last season by being on the receiving end of the Messi diagonal balls. Hope he can soon enough adapt to a more playmaking role.

His connection with Suarez needs to improve asap though. Has he actually ever assisted a Suarez goal?

He has plenty of good connections with Suarez and even last season Suarez missed quite a few chances he set up.

Stepping over ball at weekend etc is as good as an assist. He did exact same vs Espanyol last season.

Looks distracted at moment but he will come good soon.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
In a way, everyone at Barca owe their career to Xavi and Iniesta tho... without those two I wouldn't imagine what could have been.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lel at Messi owing anyone anything... WE owe him everything.

Though Neymar doesn't owe Messi anything either, many have benefited from playing next to Messi yet, except Eto'o, no one has come even close to Neymar's goals production.

Still, needs to step up because today was clearly not good enough.. even if no one was really.

Alik

He played better in the first half, but overall it was a very poor performance by him. Although, nearly everyone played poorly.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
There is so much going on behind the scenes that is probably messing with him. Let's cut him some slack.
The dive was really unnecessary though. He was losing that reputation.

Others bailed him out today and I am sure Neymar will step it up in the next weeks.

Serbian

I dont like that media and fans put so much pressure on him that he needs to take over for messi, why? Because as long as you have Suarez that beast will always carry a team. Suarez is in his prime and a Top 3 player in world last 2 years, neymar still has time to develop i just want neymar to not be too selfish and feed of Suarez leadership

utility73

He showed a lot of commitment. As always. You can count on him and Suarez to always work hard.
But lately he seems somewhat out of form and having problems with his decision making. One dribble too far here, one unnecessary selfless pass there instead of trying to go for it himself.
But in the long run I won't fret, he will step up again sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

Kuchi

Lovely set up for Munir's chance, great counter all together, great vision and split pass. Was the highlight of his performance for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans