11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Wth dude, quit your trolling. Next time, try to read, thanks. Not being as good as Messi or Suarez doesnt make him poor, i said he was very good. Great potential, and could be a future ballon dor player. I just doesnt find him as impressive as Suarez at the moment. Mkay, chump?

Yeah, well, i never believed in that. Neymar is a very good striker, but for what its worth, i think he is the weakest of the front trio. Ofc, he is better than Pedro, so he is first team material.

I'm sorry but your wording is terrible, clearly that sentence suggests he's 1st team material just because he's better than Pedro.

Let alone the term "1st team", you probably wanted to say starting 11.. because Neymar is definitely not B team material, not even without both legs.

Morten

I'm sorry but your wording is terrible, clearly that sentence suggests he's 1st team material just because he's better than Pedro.

Yeah, and you completely skipped the parts earlier. But i guess not being as good as Suarez or Messi means he is awful. First team material means he is a starter, in my way of thinking. He is better than the closest competitor, therefore he plays.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Neymar for Verratti? No. It'd be a bad deal on our part.

I'm also talking from the perspective that our offense is very strong with messi+suarez+pedro/youngster but our midfield is weakened and it would get a massive boost for the nest 10 years with veratti.
But if we can bring on veratti without selling neymar I'd be very happy.

StarLord

Yeah, and you completely skipped the parts earlier. But i guess not being as good as Suarez or Messi means he is awful. First team material means he is a starter, in my way of thinking. He is better than the closest competitor, therefore he plays.

So, are you insinuating that right after Neymar, just a hair behind, comes Pedro?

Vlom

It's hardly just the competition in barça (pedro), there's not many other players even globally that barça could get that would be better for the position than Neymar.

See what you did Serbian ?? Now it's open bar for RM fans to come and criticize our very own Neyboy ^^

Also, Neymar would be an absolute starter in RM right now, Perez would take him in a heartbeat, so our "weakest" link is still 1st team material for any other big club, you know, because he's better than his closest competition, Bale and Benzemita.

Last edited:

Morten

It's hardly just the competition in barça (pedro), there's not many other players even globally that barça could get that would be better for the position than Neymar.

I can think of a few overall better forwards, but probably not at his age though. Neymar is much better than Pedro btw.

BBZ8800

I can't believe what I just read...

For you to call someone a Barcelona-legend, they only need to win the CL? They dont even need to contribute other than just being in the lineup?

A user asked what Ney has to do, to become a legend?
I replied, and you:
I can't believe what I just read...

You people need to take less personal these opinions from other users about Ney or anything else.

A guy asked EXACTLY this:
If he scores against bayern and in the finals, will him be a barça legend?

I replied when he will be a legend for me.

About legends, if you consider as a legend any Barca player who played well during Seasons and contributed in something, then we probably have 1000-2000 legends over our history.

I had a feeling that the question is about being a legend like Etoo, Xavi, Puyol, Valdes, Koeman etc.

For you to call someone a Barcelona-legend, they only need to win the CL? They dont even need to contribute other than just being in the lineup?

So, if we will win it, of course that MSN and similar guys will be our key players, and the biggest heroes/legends.
Douglas and Montoya will be a part of the squad, but I wouldn't exactly call them legends.

I mean, it seems that we need to explain every single word in our posts, in order to not get confused and attacked later.
(And then users ask me why am I posting walls of text, lol.
= to avoid replies like from this guy)

Last edited:
Do you seriously think that my reply, like the one you have proposed now, will be enough for JamDav or this guy Barcalove.

JamDav will just reply:
Oh, so these stats are not good, but the other night you liked the stats about La Liga goals from 2004?
= and then I can either reply with a new post, with a longer post, or give up, and accept that Ney has more passes than Messi

BBZ, I don't see why Jamdav would contradict you on this, total passes are clearly not the whole story of passing skills, it's that much more obvious when one sees Neymar has double the total passes that Messi has. So yes a one liner was enough to debunk this. And even if jamdav did come up with what you said, that would just be off topic, so you can leave it there or simply say that its off topic. Whatever agenda you may be accused of following, as long as you aren't twisting stats with gross amalgamations or whatnot, you're fine.

So yes you don't have to go to these absurd lengths to back the simplest arguments. And I can tell from experience that you can absolutely criticize neymar here without being harassed. I did on several occasions, ignored one or two fanboys, responded to one or two people, and that was it.

You are of course not sole responsible for this thread heating up, but it would indeed be good, i think, if you cool it with the

-
-
-
-
-

so thank you for that, i appreciate it.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd trade Neymar for Verratti + Marquinhos. Said that few months ago and I'm sticking by it.
We'd solve our most pressing problems (RB and CM) for a decade.

Vlom

I'd trade Neymar for Verratti + Marquinhos. Said that few months ago and I'm sticking by it.
We'd solve our most pressing problems (RB and CM) for a decade.

We'd be losing tons of money, with where the market is headed, and his age, Neymar will easily be worth 150-200M in 2 or 3years if he keeps progressing like he has.

Though, ofc, I'd like us to get Verratti as much as the next culé.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans