11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Im not that impressed by him, sure, he does a fine job as a part of that trio but with Messi handing chances on a plate for him its no wonder he get 30+ goals. He is of course a very good forward, not disputing that, but im more impressed with Suarez tbh.

Can you name a single player under 25 who is better than Neymar?

Jombi

Neymar is certainly much better than pre-injury Villa was for us in that position. Better than Henry for us as well.

Dexter

Yeah, well, i never believed in that. Neymar is a very good striker, but for what its worth, i think he is the weakest of the front trio. Ofc, he is better than Pedro, so he is first team material.
I can agree with this, as the two others are much more experienced not to mention older. This is only Neymars' second season in europe, and I presume we can all agree he has been much better this season? I wouldn't swap him with anyone tbh.

StarLord

I can agree with this, as the two others are much more experienced not to mention older. This is only Neymars' second season in europe, and I presume we can all agree he has been much better this season? I wouldn't swap him with anyone tbh.

Fans of rival clubs seem extremely eager to talk Neymar down as much as possible. They really hate the idea of us possessing a superstar from such an early age.

Actually I like veratti more. :alves:

Really? Or are you being sarcastic?

If he scores against bayern and in the finals, will him be a barça legend?

Gee, let me think.

OK, I thought it through. FUCK YEAH!!!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Fans of rival clubs seem extremely eager to talk Neymar down as much as possible. They really hate the idea of us possessing a superstar from such an early age.

Really? Or are you being sarcastic?

Gee, let me think.

OK, I thought it through. FUCK YEAH!!!

Yeah, veratti excites me.

Dexter

I would also be jelous if another team had a player like Neymar, so in a way I can understand them. He is a typical player we can build our team around in the future. I still can't believe som culès don't appreciate him as much as they should, maybe it's because of all the drama that came with his transfer.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hahahaha at Neymar barely being "1st team material" because of Pedro's level.

Yeah he's "alright" I guess.

What dimension are we living in ? seriously.

Neymar is better than both Bale and Benzema, and by 2 seasons he might be banging 50goals a season like Cristi while playing way better and much further from the box.

Morten

Hahahaha at Neymar barely being "1st team material" because of Pedro's level.

Yeah he's "alright" I guess.

What dimension are we living in ? seriously.

Neymar is better than both Bale and Benzema, and by 2 seasons he might be banging 50goals a season like Cristi while playing way better and much further from the box.

Wth dude, quit your trolling. Next time, try to read, thanks. Not being as good as Messi or Suarez doesnt make him poor, i said he was very good. Great potential, and could be a future ballon dor player. I just doesnt find him as impressive as Suarez at the moment. Mkay, chump?

BBZ8800

If he scores against bayern and in the finals, will him be a barça legend?

For me, our biggest legends are players who contributed in winning CL titles.
If Ney will be a part of the team which will eventually win a CL=he will be our legend.
If he will never win it, he won't be the same as other CL winners.
He will be just of our good players. But not the same as gods who won a CL.

He doesn't have to score in a SF or in the final at all. Or play too well in those matches.
Only his overall season matter to me.
But we will have to win at least one CL in the upcoming 3-4 Seasons with Neymar+Suarez+Messi.

(I hope that Jam won't ask now: But you think that Rivaldo is a legend, and he didn't win a CL).
A user asked what does Ney has to do, to be considered as a legend (by fans who maybe don't like him currently).
This is what he needs to achieve, my opinion.

Dexter

For me, our biggest legends are players who contributed in winning CL titles.
If Ney will be a part of the team which will eventually win a CL=he will be our legend.
If he will never win it, he won't be the same as other CL winners.
He will be just of our good players. But not the same as gods who won a CL.

He doesn't have to score in a SF or in the final at all. Or play too well in those matches.
Only his overall season matter to me.
But we will have to win at least one CL in the upcoming 3-4 Seasons with Neymar+Suarez+Messi.

(I hope that Jam won't ask now: But you think that Rivaldo is a legend, and he didn't win a CL).
A user asked what does Ney has to do, to be considered as a legend (by fans who maybe don't like him currently).
This is what he needs to achieve, my opinion.
I can't believe what I just read...

For you to call someone a Barcelona-legend, they only need to win the CL? They dont even need to contribute other than just being in the lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans