11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog-fcb

Great game tonight for neymar great seeing him and suarez playing with a smile on there faces. Just cant wait to see leo rejoin them up front i wonder if hed be happy to take up the slightly lesser role in the attack at times with seeing how luis and ney are getting on

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What a pass, what a vision. :worthy:

108bkh4.gif

Height18

He looked tired tonight, that rest in the Copa wasn't enough for him and Suarez I feel. 2 goals and 1 assist in the bag.

Was thinking the same, you could tell in some of his dribble attempts when he couldnt explode pass the player. Shouldn't have him practice too hard leading up to the next game.

Anyway still produced, and created chances.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The only thing that worries me is how the next gk will react to his new penalty run up. He scored the last 3 but they were not placed well. A gk who has seen them could just wait long and dive late because the pens are really weak. I do not know if Ney can hit them hard and accurate enough when the gk does not dive early.
But that may be just me. In general he is winning us every single game right now.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Seriously becoming one of my favourite players of all time for us despite the short time he has been here so far.

J

Jamie Cal

Top scorer in the CL and Liga. His goals in the every game in the QFs onwards. Killing the first half of 2015/16. Absolutely the 2nd best this year.

Just need the big performance against Real to cement his gawd status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans