11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvia

Wtf ??? Are you alright ?

Alright? no. very very happy:rockon: It is a shame you recognize those things rather than enjoying a game.
I know. They pass to each other. So what? There is nothing wrong with that. Neymar became top scorer and barca won treble in that way.

Neymessi

He really deserved an assist or a goal.Every goal started with his move.Was the best player in terms of chances created and liveliness or in other words without goals.

N

Nicosur de la Braila

The way that he take penalties is stupid doe... I tought he would miss every single penalty in this style since his 1st try against rayo.

utility73

Another top performance. Roma very stupid to give him so much space.
Penalty was too cocky. Only have a problem in the regard that he missed it for that reason.
See absolutely no problem re. the "respect for opponent" aspect.

Alik

The way that he take penalties is stupid doe... I tought he would miss every single penalty in this style since his 1st try against rayo.

Agreed. Although he's been scoring, I didn't feel very confident in this new style.

Anyway, I hope to see Messi back to taking most of them, and Suarez getting some chances to.

SwiftGuyver

the next Ballon d'Or is Messi's but Neymar has one coming his way very soon if he keeps this sort of form up...

amazing player and still only 23 years old!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans