11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I don't like Neymar anymore.

I take abuse of the elderly very seriously, and what Neymar did today to that sweet, sweet old man Maicon is frankly, quite disturbing and unforgivable.

Save an old man, say no to Neymar!!!!

EdmondDantes

Excellent game despite not registering a goal or an assist per se. That ball to Alves for our first goal was sensational; he beat 9 Roma players with that. Poor penalty though.

NotInHere

I'm really curious to know what will he be in his peak. Could easily outperform Ronaldinho and R9, with this rate.
"easily outpeform" the fenomeno and dihno.. Thats where i dont agree lol, both of those were insane in their prime, neymar could possibly be more consistent though

Iarwain

I don't like Neymar anymore.

I take abuse of the elderly very seriously, and what Neymar did today to that sweet, sweet old man Maicon is frankly, quite disturbing and unforgivable.

Save an old man, say no to Neymar!!!!
Maicon played in 7-1 vs Germany, 1-7 vs Bayern and 6-1 vs Barca. Leave him alone, he suffered enough.:(

RMU ReBorn

He reminds me of cr7 in united . insane work rate through the wings , Now a days Ronaldo reminds me of Torres in chelsea !!!

FC B

oh ffs he's been hitting penals like this since Rayo. Scored 3-4 with this style, didn't miss any until today.

I wonder why the hell, considering his shooting technique he's got, he doesn't try upper corner pks...

I mean, his new way of taking them since Rayo never seem solid/thrustworhty to me tbh. He needs to work on pks and he has Messi and Suarez from which he has a bit to learn regarding these shots.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Even with the penal, MOTM for me, wrecked havoc and participated in almost every goal.

:worthy:

Darko

That's Messiesque playmaking right there, that pass to Messi in the 2nd goal when the pass to Suarez was the obvious one was just insane.

Co0ter

Neymar and Messi need to learn from Suarez how to take a penalty. Pick a spot, run up to it and kick it.

No stutter step, no run in place and jog up to it from far away....no one step and kick it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans