11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
God, I thought he was absolutely incredible. Couldn't give a fuck about no goals or assists (though the penalty was disappointing and I hate the style). The man's energy levels were absolutely through the roof. Unplayable last night.

It's exactly what I hoped for when Messi would be back, that Neymar will keep participating in creation too so we're unpredictable from both flanks, I'm so glad it's happening !!

I mean how do you plan against the best 2 creators & dribblers in the world ?? :D

Total-Football

right now our most important player .. the guy runs + 11 km per game .. everytime barca Under attack he's right there next to alba in our first third .. and than when we gain the ball he runs forward .. running 11 km for a striker who rely on acceleration and speed is something beyond great .. messi contribute to nothing defensively post 2013 .. almost nothing really.

footyfan

Calma, calma

77033-WAT-meme-gif-iHxr.png

Caps

He wasn't being counted as he did not play much this season as compared to ney.

May as well have a different best player in the day to day. A title like that reflects over many months, being out with injury for 6 weeks doesnt mean a lot. Ney was the best performer in those 6 weeks, but saying 'he's the best player in the world' implies more that- that he is, you know, the best player in the world- which he isnt.

But i got what y'all meant; just being a pedantic irritant ;)

BrunoLodo

May as well have a different best player in the day to day. A title like that reflects over many months, being out with injury for 6 weeks doesnt mean a lot. Ney was the best performer in those 6 weeks, but saying 'he's the best player in the world' implies more that- that he is, you know, the best player in the world- which he isnt.

But i got what y'all meant; just being a pedantic irritant ;)

I understood both. Messi is great and he kept his level for sooooo long!
But is it too bad that i think Neymar today is the best player in the world? I donnow... i just feel more excited when he is on the pitch. I am always waiting for some genious trick, that will make the defender want to kill himself!
Probably he will never be as good as Messi, because he wont keep his level for so long as the goat...
But is that a big problem that i think like this? hahah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans