11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Even Man United wouldn't go that far, i mean that'd be half their revenues ffs. No one's going to pay more than 100M for any player at the moment imo, football's just not there yet.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I do not give a damn about any of those rumors. First of all it would be the biggest deal in football history if a club would buy Neymar and for me he is Barca bound. I think he will stay with us for (let's say) at least 5 more years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar will take up the mantle from Messi in a few years and when that happens, he won't be leaving until he's declined.

Even Man United wouldn't go that far, i mean that'd be half their revenues ffs. No one's going to pay more than 100M for any player at the moment imo, football's just not there yet.

exactly. Man Utd is the best suited for it and still fall way short.

I guess they'd be in a better shape if they didn't set themselves to pay 80 million euros for the martian.
God I really despise this club.

barcafan161

Yup.

Realistically only Man Utd could pull that off. They are the richest club in the world (soon to be official too) but even the richest club in the world can't spend 200m + on one single player without neglecting other sporting aspects. Then again, Man utd is extremely far from a well functioning side so that may not even be an after thought for them.

Are they? I dunno I think Man City can match them money wise, PSG too.

iniesta_8

Neymar transfer costs:

190m buyout fee
40m talking to Ney Sr fee
30m ink to paper fee
30m signature fee
20m Ney Sr's dog fee
5m Ney Sr's ass fee
15m haircut style fee
10 Ney's facebook rights fee
70m tax fee

= 390m $

mark1nhu

Extremely close to his father, I don't think it'll be that simple to say Neymar will decide on his own.

His father and his agent wanted him to stay at Madrid when he was 13, but boy wanted to come back to Brazil. And then years later his agent and his father, again, wanted him to sign for Madrid, but boy wanted to sign for Barça.

You guys need to bury this "Neymar is his father's puppet" argument, because facts prove the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans