11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKS-

[tw]690614866500030465[/tw]

Good article.

Nice article

Beyond that though, what Neymar does (regarding his "antics") is nothing new to the sport or league, so its probably not too far fetched to assert that Barcelona's dominance in Spain/Europe is the reason for some resentment towards Neymar. That is, an excuse.

Darko

Gonna be a real hard game and even harder now without Ney . He's one of those players that can create something out of nothing.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He did decide to come to Barça on his own. Why would it be different now? He's happy, goes along well with everyone, and knows the dynamic in rm is quite different. There's also the nike factor. You're buying the rm media bs too easily.

I'm not buying any of the media bs, I'm merely going by history & all those involved. I believe your take is an emotional one, which I hope will prove true but you're discounting the weight of the legal & tax issues that came with Jr's move to Barcelona.

I get the impression that similar to how Ronnie's brother constantly forced the club to renegotiate his contract each season that Sr. will continue to dangle the RM carrot in front of the club until a time when the climate is just right to grab it. When your father & entourage is constantly looking to push your brand and bring in greater revenue, loyalty is a financial risk

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His father and his agent wanted him to stay at Madrid when he was 13, but boy wanted to come back to Brazil. And then years later his agent and his father, again, wanted him to sign for Madrid, but boy wanted to sign for Barça.

Depends on which version of those events are to be believed

Neymessi

He isn't going anywhere.Even the clubs rumoured to get him know its never going to happen.He is here for a long long long time.

Galning

Probably not in the match report so nothing happens. Hate that excuse...

I don't understand that logic either. In any other league they'd rewatch it and give him a nice fine and suspension. First the Espanyol goalie and now him.. only in Spain I guess.

raskolnikov

I don't understand that logic either. In any other league they'd rewatch it and give him a nice fine and suspension. First the Espanyol goalie and now him.. only in Spain I guess.

Paranoid me think its just a ploy made to help RM as usual since they benefit most from this rule.

Quite baffling how this logic also applies to crowd action. If the referee doesn't write it down, an entire stadium can make monkey chants or whatever without any consequence.
On many levels Spain sucks. Spanish culture is cool, but spaniards should feel ashamed about how the country is run and the truth is a large part of the population don't remotely feel like that.
Also even "moderate" right-wing followers are very Franco-apologistic. He "brought glory to spain". Yikes.

EdmondDantes

I'm not surprised he's injured. He didn't look fit midweek (and that's even before he took a beating by their defenders) and the fact he had stayed indoors the day prior to the game also hinted at that. Thankfully it's only a minor issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans