11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

Would be surprised if his game isn't affected by all this constant circus.

If he broke the law, he should support the consequences, but it's just a shame how media amplifies this out of proportions, without even considering the "free" damage to Neymar. Ok, he is guily, he should pay the fines, move the fuck on.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Can't say I'm really up to date but from what I've read there's at least 2-3 cases against him, yes.

More than that, Brazil taxes for when he was still in Santos, Brazil taxes for the transfer, Spanish taxes for the transfer, Santos for the transfer, DIS for the transfer, and I might be forgetting something still ..

Vlom

http://www.marca.com/futbol/celta/2016/02/16/56c259a522601df8118b45cb.html

Marca went looking for some retired nobodies from Celta to write this piece of shit, with all of them "warning" Ney that someday someone is gonna break his legs! :facepalm:

I'm so sick of this, where the fuck are you Bartomeu you prick ??? I freaking hate you Mr President!!

ihy.gif

F

Flavia

Vlom

I'd really like to see rm press doing that with laporta. He had his flaws, but wasn't a coward.

I hate him too for half-assing his campaign .. but yes, I'm sure he'd do something about this.

What's even more sickening, is it's absolutely 100% certain if he goes to Madrid, say as soon as next season, the sombreros will be come "flashes of genius" and defenders hitting him will be portraid as criminals :facepalm:

Kuchi

In all honesty, don't know if there is an effective way to protect Neymar, because even if a club representative finds his balls and issues an official statement, or a less formal "please fuck off and leave my player alone" kind of statement, the press would play the "freedom of the press" concept and continue on.

One might try to diminish the already shaky professionalism of such publications, but that still won't get the focus of Neymar.

We can pull a Mourinho tactic, raise the bar, state something so provoking and stupid (like Uefalona in his case), to shift the spotlight off Ney, like we bribe parents to make their talented underage children sign for us ;)) Oh wait...well something else, not related to Ney :)

kollegah

Thiago silva

We spoke a bit (with Neymar) during the Ballon d'Or in Zurich. I said to him: 'Come, come to play in Paris with me!'
'He laughed a bit but did not react. Then he said: 'We will see, we will continue like this and, at the end of the season, you will know what I will do.'

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Why can't multi millionaire footballers just follow the tax laws, instead of coming up with convoluted ideas to make a bit more money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans