11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thiago silva

We spoke a bit (with Neymar) during the Ballon d'Or in Zurich. I said to him: 'Come, come to play in Paris with me!'
'He laughed a bit but did not react. Then he said: 'We will see, we will continue like this and, at the end of the season, you will know what I will do.'

He said that? What's the source?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Thiago silva

We spoke a bit (with Neymar) during the Ballon d'Or in Zurich. I said to him: 'Come, come to play in Paris with me!'
'He laughed a bit but did not react. Then he said: 'We will see, we will continue like this and, at the end of the season, you will know what I will do.'

That is the exact same thing I say to friends who ask me to play together with them at their club if I am not in the mood to talk about the quality of our teams etc.

Jadentheman

Why can't multi millionaire footballers just follow the tax laws, instead of coming up with convoluted ideas to make a bit more money?

They hire people to do their taxes for them. Those people like other rich tax accounts like to perform tax evasion shit to maximize the potential earnings of their client.

xXKonan

According to Uol,Barca doesn't want Neymar to play in the Summer Olympics.

But Neymar obviously wants to play in them.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Worrying form so close to the Arsenal game. Get your shit together. Should've picked up a yellow so he could rest on Saturday and get that suspension out of the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans