11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik

I am concerned about his fitness.

I wonder if he may need to be rested before the arsenal game.

He looks to have lost some gas!

Shame we werent able to sign Nolito and give this man some rest!

mark1nhu

I think it's fair to say that things are coming back to the normal state.

Messi being GOAT every match and Neymar going back to second fiddle role.

He is not bad, but certainly not bossing anymore.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I think it's fair to say that things are coming back to the normal state.

Messi being GOAT every match and Neymar going back to second fiddle role.

He is not bad, but certainly not bossing anymore.

This can't be blamed on Messi though, they can be great together as displayed many times, Roma at Camp Nou comes to mind.

Neymar is back to holding the ball too much (he stopped this for a while), going into extremely difficult dribbles and failing, trying long range shots etc ..

It's alright though, he'll come back from it, each of MSN is allowed a period of not bossing as long as the other 2 are compensating for it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He probably should stop playing poker all night. Yeah, I see your Snapchat, Ney. Get some sleep, man.

serghei

His goalscoring form has taken a bit of a dive. And it's not like he didn't have chances. Needs to be more focused in front of goal. Too many easy chances he's missing just by making rash decisions.

jairzinho

He probably should stop playing poker all night. Yeah, I see your Snapchat, Ney. Get some sleep, man.

I think alot of it has to do with severe stress, especially after the federal court rejected his appeal in Sao Paulo. I really feel sorry for him, as his father has screwed up when it comes to managing his finances. Poor kid.

mark1nhu

This can't be blamed on Messi though, they can be great together as displayed many times, Roma at Camp Nou comes to mind.

Neymar is back to holding the ball too much (he stopped this for a while), going into extremely difficult dribbles and failing, trying long range shots etc ..

It's alright though, he'll come back from it, each of MSN is allowed a period of not bossing as long as the other 2 are compensating for it.

I don't blame Messi and I don't think he needs Messi out to shine.

:)

footyfan

Calma, calma
From Xavi's interview with EMD:

MD: (Were you surprised by) Neymar?

Xavi: He’s a real bomb. Today there’s no one in the world who has his potential in a 1v1, both in small spaces and in a run. He’s unstoppable.

So that's Xavi and Pique who both say Ney is the best in 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans