11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoLodo

Guys, all he need is confidence again! It seems you ahvent learnt it yet... all players without confidence sucks!
Messi back from injury was the same, Ney bossing and Messi was in bad shape... Also Suarez a few months ago
His mind is totally screwed with those taxes stuff, and he goes on pitch and misses several clear chances... it keeps getting worse and worse...

Things will get better when he boss ONE game, score 2 goals, assist and do all his tricks... next match he will be fine!

It is just ridiculous how people keep saying things that he lost playmaking, his assist sucks, bla bla bla... he already showed me and you all he can do... its just a bad moment!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Who said he lost anything mate ? We all know it's a bad form patch and he'll be back at it, haven't seen anyone saying otherwise :)

Hope it's soon though, we'll need him at his best very soon.

BrunoLodo

Who said he lost anything mate ? We all know it's a bad form patch and he'll be back at it, haven't seen anyone saying otherwise :)

Hope it's soon though, we'll need him at his best very soon.

Didnt quote you mate... ;) Just saying that I´ve heard people commenting things like that and it is just bs... his form isnt good right now and i agree, its pissing me off, but everyone knows his potential and its just silly to say otherwise.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Nah, it's not only his goal scoring that's off, his dribbles are too, and decision making ... game against Gijon I found myself being frustrated by Ney's over dribbling in middfield like it was 2014 ^^

Kragod

Against Celta he was awful. Too many mistakes, lost many balls and slowed down attack
Little better against Gijon

We must have seen a different match, you and I. Against Celta his first half was meh, but then the second half he pulled his magic out of the hat and beasted it.

FC B

He's just having a few off games like he had in the previous treble winning season and every time he got back to his form even stronger and better. I guess he just might have a great match vs. Arsenal soon:neymar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans