11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

While it is true that Messi and Suarez are more on form than Neymar at the moment, I don't think Neymar is "off form" at all. I'd say it's a normal period of poor decision-making during the season. I certainly didn't think he was off form against Celta last week for example.

barcanuck

What was that last shot???? Get it together!!!

Starting to worry about neymar, for how many consecutive games has he been average now?

You guys are a bunch of spoiled kids.
giphy.gif

Trickykid

There's clearly trouble in paradise. N has a serious crush on Cronaldo, and now MS hate him because they feel disrespected.
We'll probably sell all three in the summer, with N going to Real and MS to City, and buy Nolito, Klose and Kuyt as replacements.

M4xY knows it.

Horatio

You're welcome
While it is true that Messi and Suarez are more on form than Neymar at the moment, I don't think Neymar is "off form" at all. I'd say it's a normal period of poor decision-making during the season. I certainly didn't think he was off form against Celta last week for example.

Same here. He might not score but he still poses a lot of threat and dances around defenders.
He will always have a substantial added value and I am convinced that todays performance had to do with the traveling. Team morality was low. He will perform against Arsenal on the big stage with the energy of the crowd.

F

Flavia

Yes. He was very good during that 2nd half. Saying he's been bad for a while isn't accurate. He's not been performing as good as he can, but one week ago he played a great 2nd half. He had a way worse dip in form in february of last year. And today he wasn't all that, but still scored a crucial goal.

Obiaseti

I think he's doing fine. The point of having MSN is that at least one of them will carry us in any match. It's great to watch when all three click but expecting that every match is a little unrealistic imo. They've all had spells of below average performances and above average performances and they will continue to have those spells in the future. Also Neymar has had a few external distractions lately and they could have understandably taken their toll on him. I expect him to deliver when it matters.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Not been at the races recently but I have a feeling he'll run Arsenal riot on Tuesday, you heard it here first.

Neymessi

Messi wan't so good for quite some time when he returned after injury.Suarez wasn't either when he went like 3-4 games without goals.Neymar isn't that good either now.None of the 3 were 'bad' at all though. Good luck if you are expecting all 3 of them to be monsters ever game and have no small period of average form. That being said I won't be surprised if neymar tears emirates a new one in the next match.

Messi

Relax guys. For a big part of the season Neymar has been putting in performances far better than most people could dare to hope for. A player can't be in the form of his life all the time. He will be back soon, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans