11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Perhaps Pedro should have stayed. I bet his family would've loved staying in Barcelona too, and it's not like he's lighting up the World at Chelsea either. In fact he's only started a few more games with them than he did with us at this stage of the season in 2014/15.

Alik

Last season, when Neymar had a dip in form, Pedro wasn't really counted on, which I expect is part of the reason he left. In the end it worked out because Neymar regained his form.

I don't think we would rely on Pedro if he were still here.

FC B

Gone to being Messi's servant again. The more I see it the more it hits home the painful reality that they can't coexist.

All Neymar does is cut inside and look for Messi, remember when Messi was injured? He took on the mantle and relished it.

A decision needs to be made otherwise we will probably not get to see the best of Neymar.

This.

Lucho is the one who must step up and ask from Neymar to play his game like he did when Messi was injured.
That might be the only way to make him create and be involved as much as back then rather to continuously pass the ball to a fatigued and off form Messi, a move that basically annihilates much of the team's attacking possibilities.

BerkeleyBernie

For such a skilled player, he's become predictable

Today he reverted back to his old self, treating Sociedad like a bunch of playground scrubs he was going to boss, rather than release the ball quickly, trust his teammates and make runs. One gets the feeling him and Messi decided in Suarez' absence that they'd take the game on themselves individually and find the goals. The number of times they were dispossessed was appalling- and they kept doing it over and over.

Gotta give credit to Sociedad, though. Defended like badgers and were generally smart and sharp when they had the ball. Rulli is really top drawer. Great read, and the calm of Busquets. Iniesta and Messi had some decent shots, but he was all over them. Expect to see him at a top club in the next few years.

Neymessi

Ok, but I have said in Messi's thread also.
MSN can never get benched is taking it's toll.

It happened numerous times in Barca's history and in general football's history that you can survive ONE season without resting some players.
But in majority of cases, that strikes you back somewhere in the 2nd season.

We played with MSN without rest in the whole 2015 last season.
Then we played supercups this summer, then a club's world cup, tons of la liga matches and now CL matches all the time with MSN.
Add NT matches and long trips to that.

I have said a few times during last summer that it is probably something like 90:10 that we will get struck either by insane number of injuries this season, or with extreme accumulated fatigue in March/April/May of 2016. Or both.
And of course that majority of this is happening.

Majority of players (except CR7 and a few rare players) are not robots and can't play 2 seasons in a row in every single match.
They will either get injured, burned out mentally or burned out physically. Or combined...

Lucho played like a rookie in this part.
Or, he didn't have a choice because you can't bench any diva in our MSN trio.

Either way, it seems that we will going to pay the price now, either because of Lucho's stupidity, or because of these divas, who are goats when they are in form, but who are causing huge problems when the things aren't perfect (because of their huge egos).

MSN are not forcefully played by enrique. They all want to play each and every match thats why they play.

Alen

NEYMAR’S contract has been leaked — and the Barcelona star earns just £77,000-a-week.

Football Leaks, who revealed the paperwork behind the likes of Gareth Bale, Sergio Aguero and Anthony Martial, have exposed the 13-page document signed by the Samba star in 2013 when he joined Barca.

The breaking news astonishingly shows the 24-year-old Manchester United target takes home less than most of the Premier League’s top stars.

Neymar’s salary is listed at €5million-a-year — just over £4m — which works out at £77k-a-week.

The clauses include:

1. If Neymar plays 60 per cent of matches (at least 45 minutes to complete a “match”) Barcelona are obliged to pay him €1,062,500.

2. Each time Barcelona qualifies for the Champions League, the Brazilian earns €637,500. The contract clarifies that this must be through finishing in a high enough position in La Liga, not via the play-offs.

3. Every time the Catalan club qualifies from the group stage, Neymar will receive €425,000.

4. Neymar has set a series of bonuses for each title Barcelona win. La Liga represents a premium of €637,500; the Champions League: €850,000 and the Copa del Rey: €850.000.

Disappointing :coffee:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Disappointing :coffee:

4.1.1 Signing bonus 8,500,000€
4.1.2 Salary: 5,000,000€/season
In return for the right of the manager to place the player in the most convenient position, to call him or not, to start him or not, the club will pay the player 100,000€ every season
4.1.3 For playing at least 60% of the matches: 1,062,500€/season
4.1.4 If the players plays at least 60% of the matches he'll also receive:
(i) For qualifying to the Champions League: 637,500€/season
(ii) For advancing the group stages of the Champions League: 425,000€/season
(iii a) For winning La Liga: 637,500€
(iii b) For winning the Champions League: 850,000€
(iii c) For winning Liga+UCL: 1,487,500€
(iii d) For winning Liga+Copa: 850,000€
(iii e) For winning UCL+Copa: 1,062,500€
(iii f) For winning the treble: 1,700,000€
4.1.5 If the player doesn't play more than 60% of the matches, all the quantities from section 4.1.4 will be reduced a 50%
4.1.7 For winning the Ballon d'Or: 425,000€
4.1.8 The club guarantees the player that, by the end of his fifth season, the total amount received will be at least 45,900,000€ gross. In the event that the total amount received isn't that quantity, te club will pay the player the difference.

So i got this from reddit. 45.9M is a guaranteed amount we need to pay Neymar by the end of 5 years. Sign on bonus is 8.5M.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Let me help the lawyers:

Dear Confederação Brasileira de Futebol,

No.
But we're willing to let Douglas Pereira dos Santos play both tournaments.

With Regards,
FC Barcelona

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's funny because we're not obliged to release him for the Olympics. We should tell CBF that.

Galning

It's funny because we're not obliged to release him for the Olympics. We should tell CBF that.

I said the same thing a few pages back. Since it's coming from Sport I doubt any of this is true to be honest. They'll probably discussing it but all these back and forth letters can't be true :lol: just sounds ridiculous as Barça doesn't have to ask anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans