11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Of course not, sorryyyyyyyy for calling him up on his SHIT level since january and all the parties in between.

KingLeo10

we are merciless with criticism for messi after a poor performance and that man has single handedly been responsible for multiple CLs and la ligas and catapulting barca to one of the best clubs of all time. neymar...his biggest contribution so far has been being a good to great player in an already great team that won the treble. his behavior and performances lately suggest that football is hardly his biggest priority and he needs to reinvigorate himself if he stands any chance of being the best player in the world.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Yeah and who will play in his position then?Munir?

Well, we could buy a non superstar player who will do his job just right, like nolito or bring back pedro or trust a young from barca b.
What we really need is a superstar midfielder and verratti is the best in his age.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
we are merciless with criticism for messi after a poor performance and that man has single handedly been responsible for multiple CLs and la ligas and catapulting barca to one of the best clubs of all time. neymar...his biggest contribution so far has been being a good to great player in an already great team that won the treble. his behavior and performances lately suggest that football is hardly his biggest priority and he needs to reinvigorate himself if he stands any chance of being the best player in the world.

Oh no no mate !!! Messi played 4 bad games (Villareal, RM, ATM) ... sell him to freaking city, no stamina, walkessi bla bla, after bailing us several times in a row in LaLiga.

But say something about Neymar who has been shit and a party animal since January, and wants 20M/yr, how daaaaaaare you ?? hater !!!

:coffee:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FC B

Yet again our Horrormay showed up tonight, great, and thanks. This guy quit footbal from the start on 2016 !

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's sooo predictable, especially with his back to the goal... Sometimes I yell at the TV because he's dribbling towards the wrong goal...

J

Jamie Cal

How so? You guys might still do a domestic double plus a WWC and a Super Copa. A possible 4 out of 6 trophies is great haul for the year.

Year as in 2016 and I'm talking about Neymar specifically.

I love Junior, I was so excited about what he was capable of the first half of the season, there had been a steady progression in his 2 and a half years that had us all drooling over him. He scored some goals in January that masked the performances but he's been so bad in 2016. This amount of time in poor form is much more than just a 'blip'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans