11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Absolute shit. That's all. Now fuck off and solve your tax problems or whatever it is that's bothering you off the pitch, you immature greedy prick.

Narto

I took more or less 2 years of a break from watching football. Was hearing all kinds of great things about the front three and was excited to start watching again at the end of last year and see for myself. Well don't color me impressed.. I came back at the wrong time.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No worries, surely a birthday party is incoming to take his mind off things.

Bravo Neyney, MR I want 20M/year ... clap clap clap.

BBZ8800

He was a world class this time last season and scored tons of goals in every important match.

This season, he is partying and kissing Chloe too much.

Well, Ney, you also have to run and make an effort if you want to win titles.
You didn't look like a true winner or a leader.
You should learn from former legends like Eto'o, for example.

Messi and Ney were truly horrible.
Suarez was the only player who had desire.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Or maybe they DO have a point...
If you fast forward what happened 2 hours later.

Of course they have a point, he's been thinking about everything but football in the last 3 months...

I could have some sympathy if it was because his legal troubles, but his lifestyle speaks louder if you ask me...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Or maybe they DO have a point...
If you fast forward what happened 2 hours later.

Of course they do have a point, this £**% was on Snapchat till 2 am the night prior to Clasico, and again the same prior to first leg against ATM for 2 back to back birthday parties of one of the useless guys of his entourage, with party in between in Brazil instead of using that expulsion from Brazil to come back home.

Didn't say anything because I was gonna be trashed by everyone again and called hater, let him the benefit of the doubt and answer on the pitch.

He didn't, he can go wherever he wants this summer if this is the new Neymar, BYE fucking BYE !

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Can't blame the teams lack of spirit on Neymar, but I agree he needs to change his lifestyle to get the best out of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans