11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So many fickle fans. I understand people who hate barça fans. This is embarrassing.

Well, people here want to sell Messi after one bad game. What did you expect?

Neymar was atrocious though, and have been so for some time now.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The performances he has been putting in over the course off 2016 would warrant bench time at any mid table club yet here at Barcelona he's untouchable.

You can have a run of mediocre games, it's understandable - you also need games to regain the form, also understandable. But when it goes on for so long, the coach has to take some blame. Ney has been a disaster - yes team as a whole has sucked, but he you can't blame the team for fu***ing up every fu***ing first touch, pass, shot etc.

J

Jamie Cal

I'm not enjoying anything. I was super disappointed in him up until today, now I'm flat out angry.

Dribbling, energy levels, positioning, workrate, use of the ball, finishing, runs, conduct - all terrible.

And it's got to the point where it's the 3rd season in a row that this has happened, that you can't just call it a dip in form, people weren't this kind to Fabregas when he ended his season's poorly, and he was being hamfisted into the side. Can you say that about Neymar? Messi's recent dip in form hasn't helped him, but Messi was good today, and Neymar's runs were appalling.

I don't want to sell him, we'd be mad to. For the whole squad fitness is the main problem, but Neymar certainly has more problems than that.

vlad

what a performance from this guy today... jesus, what can you say in his defence? absolutly nothing, disgrace, and still, he wants to play copa and OL with brasil, he can stay there if you ask me with that kind of attitude

I can excuse the bad run of form, every player goes through it. It's his laziness off the ball that rubs me the wrong way. He really is a me-first kind of guy.

ini4ever

Playing utterly shit, he seems doesn't care about football.
Last two ronaldinho's seasons will be repeated ? As he's got a delicious treble by his second year with barca, maybe he's already unmotivated.

Serbian

what a performance from this guy today... jesus, what can you say in his defence? absolutly nothing, disgrace, and still, he wants to play copa and OL with brasil, he can stay there if you ask me with that kind of attitude
Ney has been crap since january!! What else new? The sun has risen? This guy should have stuck to futsball instead of real football, biggest ball hauging the ball, so many screw ups too many touches I think MSN needs to be seperated neymars ego wanting to be main guy has taken over and brought whole team down! everyones be playing like crap but neymar has been terrible for a long time now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans