11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

cGRYy7F.jpg

"Missing - Last seen at the Ballon D'Or gala."

Source

Devils

It's not just his footballing ability that's atrocious at the moment, it's his attitude. He walks around the pitch like he's some sort of football god and throws tantrums like one too. He has only had 1 good season, the guy isn't shit.

Something is terribly wrong if you play a game that bad and the only thing you can do at the final whistle is run over to your opposition and slap them in the face. That's not just making you look like a clown, it's an embarrassment to everyone associated with Barca.

Oh and change your fucking boots at half-time you tit.

Last edited:

NotInHere

Honestly who would have thought Neymar was gonna be this poor for this long, I'm still gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, he has crazy talent and like Messi can play great whenever he puts his mind into it

J

Jamie Cal

Very amusing. The Real Madrid forum is the other way.

Disagree, he deserves what he's getting right now. I worry next season too that if he's subbed or benched/rested he could pull a strop.

mazp

I don't think he'll be here next season, personally. His father will use this collapse, as an exit strategy.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What else can I say that I haven't said about him already .. we're almost in may, almost 5 months of SHIT, bad attitude, and parties.

Honestly, at this point, the 200M€ he'd bring in are better than having him, let alone talking about the 3x raise expected to happen at the end of the season.

And people saying that people criticizing him don't love Barça or whatever bullshit like that are wrong, almost everyone in here was praising him and very happy at the prospect of his renewal, up until January.

And YES, he'll get more shit than any other player because he's paid more, and because he parties more than the entire squad combined.

Jefecito

I want him to stay, but I hope he won't be asking for 20 mill per year to renew after the last awful months he had with the team.
The worst thing is that you all know that even if we sell him Bartomeu & Robert will manage to get us 5 Ardas for 40mill each.
Not worth it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I hope the success didn't get to him, he seems to be quite arrogant these days before he was humble and hard working

Mitchell1978

It isn't entirely true that he has been shit since the new year, there still have been plenty of good games/moments from him (though not at the level of october-november 2015) but right now he is really out of form. I also keep thinking for him to play to his full potential he needs to be "the man", be the focal point, he won't get that at barca at least not for 2 or more years if ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans