11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

What else can I say that I haven't said about him already .. we're almost in may, almost 5 months of SHIT, bad attitude, and parties.

Honestly, at this point, the 200M€ he'd bring in are better than having him, let alone talking about the 3x raise expected to happen at the end of the season.

And people saying that people criticizing him don't love Barça or whatever bullshit like that are wrong, almost everyone in here was praising him and very happy at the prospect of his renewal, up until January.

And YES, he'll get more shit than any other player because he's paid more, and because he parties more than the entire squad combined.

I wouldn't sell him, but hypothetically, who could we replace him with Vlom? There really isn't many options, and even say, Hazard, isn't worth a punt now.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I wouldn't sell him, but hypothetically, who could we replace him with Vlom? There really isn't many options, and even say, Hazard, isn't worth a punt now.

I don't pretend to know who could replace him, and to be honest, if this little fuck was serious about football and Barça we wouldn't need to think about that, because at his best, there's no one better for that position, it's not even close.

Anyway, MASSIVE MASSIVE let down by Neymar, I hope at least the renewal/contract improvement talks are aborted, period, not a single dime more, because on his end not a single fuck is given about the club.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It isn't entirely true that he has been shit since the new year, there still have been plenty of good games/moments from him (though not at the level of october-november 2015) but right now he is really out of form. I also keep thinking for him to play to his full potential he needs to be "the man", be the focal point, he won't get that at barca at least not for 2 or more years if ever

He needs to be 'the man'? He's been utterly sh*t since January and tonight he was ultramegasupergarbage, you think building our team around Ney would be a good idea lol?!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Aw come on you can't sell neymar. We all know what he can do. We just need to wake him up and get him focused, not just him the whole team.

You can't just say sell this guy for x amount and buy x and x like its a game of fifa.

Pique also goes through these phases but when he's switched on he's probably the best cb in the world.

Jadentheman

Everyone is frustrated so they are on a lynching brigade but honestly the sell him people are funny. But then again this happened with Messi too. Anyways he should get a rest or two next few games same with the others. They clearly need it

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[tw]721834429778436096[/tw]
[tw]721834729222356993[/tw]

MARCA: The bottle Neymar threw at Barragan missed the player. The referee didn't enter Neymar's pitch & tunnel incident in his report.
COPE: The issue between Neymar & Barragan first came after Valencia Cup loss at the Camp Nou when Neymar berated the player & his team.
COPE: Tonight in the tunnel Barragan got back at Neymar saying, "No singing today". Neymar then threw a bottle at him.
COPE: Neymar is the one Barca player most disliked by opponents & with whom the most confrontations occur. He's not doing something right.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Everyone is frustrated so they are on a lynching brigade but honestly the sell him people are funny. But then again this happened with Messi too. Anyways he should get a rest or two next few games same with the others. They clearly need it

Of course, we need to rest him during the games, because when he has a chance to rest on his own time he's fucking partying it out.

I'll say it again because obviously you're not interested in hearing it, he was partying till at least 2am the night before the Clasico, and again till at least 2am the night before second leg against ATM (idk, seems like a pretty fucked up thing to do, to me at least), and this is not some wild rumor, saw it with my own eyes on his snapchat, so he obviously doesn't give enough of a fuck about us or the club to even try to be discrete about it.

He can get his shit back together, or he can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

And please, don't even try to bring Messi into this, Ney by the looks of it won't bring us a 1/10th of the success Messi did, so keep that lame attempt at diverting the attention to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans